[| -- 2/12 Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 7PM EST (TNT Thursdays Double Header Game 1) -- |]

eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
the winning play! Might have been Matrix's last play in a HEAT uni

An amazing game by both teams!

I still can't get over that horrible inbound pass.

A little under 5 seconds left and you manage to turn it over and lose.
laugh.gif

Woohoo yes sir we needed that one. Great way for Marion to end hopefully his last game as a heater.

Marion
eek.gif

Man Im Pissed!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man I'm Glad Sefolosha Got S____ED on, thats what he gets for that wack inbounds pass....

4.7 left and Rose Aint In The Game? We ALL knew the ball was goin to BG but damn...... All-Star Weekend couldnt come soon enough
roll.gif

Marion
eek.gif

we couldnt close a coffin. i knew bad things were in store when i saw Thabo taking the ball out. C'mon Del Negro! But my boy BG played great

^^^ too many damn cheezers on 2k9..... i had to finish reading the game at work on yahoo.... it sucks because they dont tell you what the last play was onlythe score...
anyways this is what beasley can do when given min....
M. Beasley
Reb: 7
Ast: 3
Stl: 1
Blk: 2
i aint mad we got beasley and chalmers out of the draft to play next to wade....

Just got home from the game
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I had to stop at my bar and pound a few pitchers just to cool me down.

$*$% marion!!!

smh.gif
@ Sefolosha.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Vinnie for the horrible plays and rotations.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Vinnie for the horrible plays and rotations.
Vinny del negro is #+#$%@% terrible! he doesnt have any plays, he just tells everyone to set picks for ben gordon! the past three games he hasgone away from running plays for deng again! when they started running plays for deng after he came back from his injury he was avging 18.0 pts and 9 boards!They need to put gordon back on the bench as a 6th man again!

I dont even want to get started on his College bball rotations! subs 5 guys for 5 different guys, $%!$%!
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom