2-17-15

Actually that was the anniversary of the Air Jordan, not JB.

AJ+JB=SAME THING. air jordan is the shoe...JB is the company...JB started in 85
"Even If I Aint Good Lookin You Can Bet My Chick Is"

yo this ? was asked back in the day when the 15 first dropped......the 2 represents his olympic gold medals n his dunk contest chapionship.....

23=jersey #
15=allstar appearance
17=yrs played
6=chapionship

I got have da 15 n 17 wrong cuz this was so long ago so I can't remember but everything else is accurate....you guys are funny cuz ya assumptions were so close but so wrong if I aint know da ans I would have prob... made da same assumptions or even believed the ans i've read.

who cares about spiz'yikes
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Quote:
until around 97 or 98 I think when they became a subsidiary of NIke and started making Team Jordans etc. Jordan never had his own BRAND before that.

The full array of numbers on the XV is as follows:

2 17 23 6 15

Michael's birthday is February 17t (same as my mom's), hence the 2-17. 23 is obvious. 6=number of championsips, 15=XV, the number of the shoe.

WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:

Quote:
WRONG. JB didn't start until around 97 or 98 I think when they became a subsidiary of NIke and started making Team Jordans etc. Jordan never had his own BRAND before that.

correct, the shoe was revealed in 85 while the brand was revealed in late 97...shoe does not equal brand.

Quote:
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan

lol, i guess people didnt understand your 'joke' there

the year 2015 would be the 40th anniversary. 2/17/25=40th

you're welcome

Quote:
yo this ? was asked back in the day when the 15 first dropped......the 2 represents his olympic gold medals n his dunk contest chapionship.....

23=jersey #
15=allstar appearance
17=yrs played
6=chapionship

I got have da 15 n 17 wrong cuz this was so long ago so I can't remember but everything else is accurate....you guys are funny cuz ya assumptions were so close but so wrong if I aint know da ans I would have prob... made da same assumptions or even believed the ans i've read.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

Back
Top Bottom