[| -- 2/19 San Antonio Spurs @ Detroit Pistons 8PM EST TNT Game 1 (CHARLES IS BACK!) -- |]

sick.gif

Damn I hate K.G. What a loser. The audacity of him giving someone advice on dressing better is repugnant

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Damn I hate K.G. What a loser. The audacity of him giving someone advice on dressing better is repugnant
calm down. everybody was clown sager asw.

i do feel sorry for him a lil
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by H3h45

eyes.gif
frown.gif

I know people joke about Sager's choice of attire but K.G. didn't answer one damn question. He is known around the leauge as a jerk off and he provedit further right there. He is so disrespectful.

eyes.gif
frown.gif

I know people joke about Sager's choice of attire but K.G. didn't answer one damn question. He is known around the leauge as a jerk off and he proved it further right there. He is so disrespectful.
grin.gif
point taken. he was pretty cocky in that vid
eyes.gif

I really did feel sorry for craig, dude look like he wanted to cry
tired.gif

come on Detroit we need yall to pull this out.

eek.gif
eek.gif

nice dime by Bonner...u wont ever see Timmy miss too many of those.

Man AI is playing like his early years but it wont be enough to put away the spurs.

eyes.gif
frown.gif

I know people joke about Sager's choice of attire but K.G. didn't answer one damn question. He is known around the leauge as a jerk off and he proved it further right there. He is so disrespectful.
grin.gif
point taken. he was pretty cocky in that vid
eyes.gif

I really did feel sorry for craig, dude look like he wanted to cry
tired.gif
I think you guys are taking things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. KG has known Sages for years and he was clearly having fun there.
laugh.gif

And I woulda designed that last play for Tay to take the 3.

spurs always find a way to win.

and the pistons always find a way to lose.

Back
Top Bottom