2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
too busy typing in my info
laugh.gif

now i know how it feels for others who missed out on concords

LET THE SALT POUR!

too busy typing in my info
laugh.gif

now i know how it feels for others who missed out on concords

LET THE SALT POUR!

I'm telling you, things have changed since the Concords.
Everybody is fiending for the "hot" sneakers now.

Got my orders in through Nike.com. Card was charged. Got the confirmation email. Now to wait and see if something goes wrong
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Did the link work correctly for yall?
I clicked the link as soon as it came up it it keep saying that product cannot be found.
I'd search for foams, they'd come up, I'd click on them, and again, product cannot be found.
Exactly what happened to me. I switched to Google Chrome browser and it was fine, but shoe sold out when I hit confirm.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Did the link work correctly for yall?
I clicked the link as soon as it came up it it keep saying that product cannot be found.
I'd search for foams, they'd come up, I'd click on them, and again, product cannot be found.
Exactly what happened to me. I switched to Google Chrome browser and it was fine, but shoe sold out when I hit confirm.

wowww couldn't get em... smh... any one in columbia, maryland know what time the stores open??? help a brother out please

Got my orders in through Nike.com. Card was charged. Got the confirmation email. Now to wait and see if something goes wrong
grin.gif

For some reason the NDC link would not populate on Safari, it would just say product N/A.
eyes.gif

I switched to Firefox & it came up, but it was too late....
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well...

PO

this is the first time i got beat on ndc, off to the mall i go bright and early. this will be the first time i ever woke up early for kicks

how in the hell did people cop 2 pairs and i couldnt get 1

man , i really wanted these to

would have been my first ever foam cop......................................................peace23

how in the hell did people cop 2 pairs and i couldnt get 1

man , i really wanted these to

would have been my first ever foam cop......................................................peace23

I'm telling you, things have changed since the Concords.
Everybody is fiending for the "hot" sneakers now.

wowww couldn't get em... smh... any one in columbia, maryland know what time the stores open??? help a brother out please

Originally Posted by daboyprince23

whats NDC?

nike.com
Copped 1 pair off of ndc. Will head up to the mall in AM to see if I can snag one in person. If successful, be on the look out for a cancelled size 11.5.
nerd.gif

damn that was quick... i missed out on coppin out the gate... 12,12.5 & 13 were gone literally as soon as the link went live... I'm not even gonna waste my time with eastbay...

Eastbay is a got damn shame. How they going to have a 2per limit and I can't even use website to get one pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom