2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those asking how to go about copping online for these types of releases .. take some tips from this thread http://niketalk.com/reply...ted-shoes#reply-12092043

Here is my post in that thread that seemed to be the general way to go about things

For NDC releases I stalk Nike's twitter with constant refreshes at 11:59 PM until the link goes up. As soon as I click the link I pick my size and hit checkout, all of my credit card info and shipping info is already saved and inputted when I hit checkout so I just hit place order and it's never failed me so far.

Usually everything is done in 10-15 seconds max and my confirmation e-mail comes in at around 12:01 AM.

Use Google Chrome (it has the feature of saving your credit card info) and it's just 3 clicks MAX. I have never failed on NDC, even with a connection landing speedtest results of less than 2 mb/s download and less than 1 mb/s upload.

For those asking how to go about copping online for these types of releases .. take some tips from this thread http://niketalk.com/reply...ted-shoes#reply-12092043

Here is my post in that thread that seemed to be the general way to go about things

For NDC releases I stalk Nike's twitter with constant refreshes at 11:59 PM until the link goes up. As soon as I click the link I pick my size and hit checkout, all of my credit card info and shipping info is already saved and inputted when I hit checkout so I just hit place order and it's never failed me so far.

Usually everything is done in 10-15 seconds max and my confirmation e-mail comes in at around 12:01 AM.

Use Google Chrome (it has the feature of saving your credit card info) and it's just 3 clicks MAX. I have never failed on NDC, even with a connection landing speedtest results of less than 2 mb/s download and less than 1 mb/s upload.

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

Going 350+++ on eBay

http://rivalsco.bigcartel...mposite-one-metallic-red

have a few pair left.

Aww heck no. Not surprised tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

thats like 15-20 mbps
still good

believe it or not fast cpu and memory kind of helps too.
defrag, no virus spamware, clutter and you are good to go
chrome is hot

Originally Posted by Wilroc

thats like 15-20 mbps
still good

believe it or not fast cpu and memory kind of helps too.
defrag, no virus spamware, clutter and you are good to go
chrome is hot

For the guys waiting to hear from Eastbay and Footaction, I just received my confirmation emails from both. Hopefully they ship Monday.

For the guys waiting to hear from Eastbay and Footaction, I just received my confirmation emails from both. Hopefully they ship Monday.

i ended up breaking my rule and buying them off some dude about an hour ago.   i consider what i paid to be very reasonable as it's only a few bucks more then retail and i'll have my pair in hand on monday while everyone who ordered off of ndc is looking at thursday or friday.

that said i'm going to try a spot by my house tomorrow because i don't like waiting between now and monday and if im successful i'll just move the pair i got tonight to a friend of mine for what i paid for it.  considering the alternative option and relying on such a small selection of spots around my way and going on a potential wild goose chase tomorrow im happy with my decision.

regarding so cal,  i don't think there's any real demand for foams here still, it's just spots around here got such a minimal amount of pairs.  there's probably more pairs on 34th st in nyc then the entire west coast and south combined
laugh.gif
  when spots are only getting around 12 pairs and 1 of each size they'll sell out over here but more because the small number of pairs we get as opposed to an actual real demand for the shoe.

i ended up breaking my rule and buying them off some dude about an hour ago.   i consider what i paid to be very reasonable as it's only a few bucks more then retail and i'll have my pair in hand on monday while everyone who ordered off of ndc is looking at thursday or friday.

that said i'm going to try a spot by my house tomorrow because i don't like waiting between now and monday and if im successful i'll just move the pair i got tonight to a friend of mine for what i paid for it.  considering the alternative option and relying on such a small selection of spots around my way and going on a potential wild goose chase tomorrow im happy with my decision.

regarding so cal,  i don't think there's any real demand for foams here still, it's just spots around here got such a minimal amount of pairs.  there's probably more pairs on 34th st in nyc then the entire west coast and south combined
laugh.gif
  when spots are only getting around 12 pairs and 1 of each size they'll sell out over here but more because the small number of pairs we get as opposed to an actual real demand for the shoe.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

im mad.

congrats to those who got their pairs. im going to try my luck tomorrow morning, if that fails then it wasn't meant to be. im not paying reseller prices, plain and simple
I wanted but not for retail, refuse to pay that new price (even the old one) for foams.

i think i need to have this same attitude. i want them, but i cant deal with payin 250 after taxes. i only really want to buy them so i dont regret passin and pay more (like with the electric blues)...but 250 when 180 was absolutely ridic when they first released? yikes. i was gonna get up and go get them too. 
My thing lately has been just buy the shoe, when they come in see how I really feel about them. If it's still a "sort of" type of thing then I just sell it for retail locally. I have more than enough red based shoes as is, I only really wanted these if they were allowed on Swoosh. Which is where pretty much most of my Foams purchases the past two years came from.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

im mad.

congrats to those who got their pairs. im going to try my luck tomorrow morning, if that fails then it wasn't meant to be. im not paying reseller prices, plain and simple
I wanted but not for retail, refuse to pay that new price (even the old one) for foams.

i think i need to have this same attitude. i want them, but i cant deal with payin 250 after taxes. i only really want to buy them so i dont regret passin and pay more (like with the electric blues)...but 250 when 180 was absolutely ridic when they first released? yikes. i was gonna get up and go get them too. 
My thing lately has been just buy the shoe, when they come in see how I really feel about them. If it's still a "sort of" type of thing then I just sell it for retail locally. I have more than enough red based shoes as is, I only really wanted these if they were allowed on Swoosh. Which is where pretty much most of my Foams purchases the past two years came from.

Got a confirmation from Eastbay, but I'm still somewhat nervous...
If they gave me the confirmation is my order safe and officially processed?
Or will I wake up in the morning with a chance of getting bad news?
nerd.gif

Got a confirmation from Eastbay, but I'm still somewhat nervous...
If they gave me the confirmation is my order safe and officially processed?
Or will I wake up in the morning with a chance of getting bad news?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wisache15

I will try tomorrow in the morning! Nobody even wears foams in the west coast

I wouldn't get too comfortable thinking it's an easy purchase. A lot of spots are only getting one pair of each size and alot of people are strictly getting em to resell as well.

Originally Posted by wisache15

I will try tomorrow in the morning! Nobody even wears foams in the west coast

I wouldn't get too comfortable thinking it's an easy purchase. A lot of spots are only getting one pair of each size and alot of people are strictly getting em to resell as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom