2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get them online that's great, if not I plan on getting up grabbing my coffee and seeing what's good at the mall.

If I get them online that's great, if not I plan on getting up grabbing my coffee and seeing what's good at the mall.

Getting anxious as RD approaches 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH,
They only have sz 9,9.5,10,12,14, and 15.

Its in the penny section. 

OH,
They only have sz 9,9.5,10,12,14, and 15.

Its in the penny section. 

Hopefully these aren't a QS come RD but numbers don't lie
Especially around my area
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NDC should be fun come RD
eyes.gif

Hopefully these aren't a QS come RD but numbers don't lie
Especially around my area
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NDC should be fun come RD
eyes.gif

Seems like these damn shoes are going to be pretty hard to cop, personally I have never owned a pair of foams but excited about this release... From what I was told over the phone only Shiekh and Shoe Palace will be getting them in the local mall in the bay area (no footlocker, champs, or finishline) with that being said and them only getting one pair a size.... Does anybody know which websites (assuming Nike.com?) will be stocking them at midnight on the 2/4/2012 for retail?

Seems like these damn shoes are going to be pretty hard to cop, personally I have never owned a pair of foams but excited about this release... From what I was told over the phone only Shiekh and Shoe Palace will be getting them in the local mall in the bay area (no footlocker, champs, or finishline) with that being said and them only getting one pair a size.... Does anybody know which websites (assuming Nike.com?) will be stocking them at midnight on the 2/4/2012 for retail?

For any Cali heads tryna cop. I talked to a Rep at NTSF today, he told me only NTLV and NTNY are getting these, not Portland, LA, or SF. If this was already stated my bad (didn't look through this thread) just trying to relay info if not already stated. Good luck y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom