2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time would I need to be online if I wnt to get these online? I live in arizona and idk what time difference of eastbay footlocker etcc.. any help?

What time would I need to be online if I wnt to get these online? I live in arizona and idk what time difference of eastbay footlocker etcc.. any help?

I have been looking forward to this release but started thinking and just decided that I would probably never wear these simply because there just too flashy and that bottom sole is so clear that it seams after a few wears it will begin to yellow so instead I copped some custom forces on nikeID with that elephant print :smile:

I have been looking forward to this release but started thinking and just decided that I would probably never wear these simply because there just too flashy and that bottom sole is so clear that it seams after a few wears it will begin to yellow so instead I copped some custom forces on nikeID with that elephant print :smile:

Copping for $167
pimp.gif

Employee Discount ftw.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHU MAN FU

Originally Posted by ricky409

who's copping in Louisiana? I'm heading to Shreveport to City Gear...

rheumatoid have the pines, zoom rookies, tim Duncan's in BOTH colors... And a few Jays...

I guess cats from I-20 down not really bothered by them...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I live in Shreveport and I was going to buy them but 1. The $220 price tag 2. My wife is having our baby in two more weeks 3. All my shoes I buy I never wear. I never even try them on. If city gear falls through then politics in new Orleans got 18 pairs in
I live in New Orleans and I called politics in Metairie(it's not in New Orleans) and they sold out of all their pairs the SAME DAY BEFORE 3 pm....

Originally Posted by SHU MAN FU

Originally Posted by ricky409

who's copping in Louisiana? I'm heading to Shreveport to City Gear...

rheumatoid have the pines, zoom rookies, tim Duncan's in BOTH colors... And a few Jays...

I guess cats from I-20 down not really bothered by them...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I live in Shreveport and I was going to buy them but 1. The $220 price tag 2. My wife is having our baby in two more weeks 3. All my shoes I buy I never wear. I never even try them on. If city gear falls through then politics in new Orleans got 18 pairs in
I live in New Orleans and I called politics in Metairie(it's not in New Orleans) and they sold out of all their pairs the SAME DAY BEFORE 3 pm....

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Deadstockshoes is legit...got some J's and Lebrons off them last year. They don't always provide tracking #'s so you just gotta email them for it. Never had a bad experience with them, but that's just my opinion
legit...I bought some Lebron Sprites last year but they are really bad with communication and shipping details.  The shoes just showed up one day a few weeks after their "ship" date they post.  Also, the site is really slow all the time and it takes forever to get to each page.  I did pay less than retail for them so I guess I can't complain.

Deadstockshoes is legit...got some J's and Lebrons off them last year. They don't always provide tracking #'s so you just gotta email them for it. Never had a bad experience with them, but that's just my opinion
legit...I bought some Lebron Sprites last year but they are really bad with communication and shipping details.  The shoes just showed up one day a few weeks after their "ship" date they post.  Also, the site is really slow all the time and it takes forever to get to each page.  I did pay less than retail for them so I guess I can't complain.

Originally Posted by nimhet

That's pretty much the deal. Totally legit. They're the ex-shoetrends. Prices are usually below retail. Communication sucks, and shipping is also traditionally slow - especially on pre-orders. But, shoes are legit and the site is reputable. Just don't expect awesome communication or to get your kicks in 3 days.

Originally Posted by nimhet

That's pretty much the deal. Totally legit. They're the ex-shoetrends. Prices are usually below retail. Communication sucks, and shipping is also traditionally slow - especially on pre-orders. But, shoes are legit and the site is reputable. Just don't expect awesome communication or to get your kicks in 3 days.

Originally Posted by jzza4

Phone call to BX Sports today using a polite, correct English grammar voice:

(Me) Hi, did you get in the Red Foamposites?
(BX Sports) Saturday the 4th.
(Me) Are you selling them Saturday or selling as soon as you get in?
(BX Sports) We will sell them Saturday, first come first serve.

Phone call to BX Sports immediately after & using hood talk/slang:

(Me) You get them Red Foam joints yo?
(BX Sports) We are reserving em now, what sizes you lookin for?

There's a store here in Philly...well, a chain of stores...called Sneaker Villa.  Biggest crooks on the planet.  They do shade shti like this all the time.  I refuse to give them a nickel of my money, i'd rather just not have the kicks.  Luckily, there are other retailers in Philly, but i absolutely despice organizations that conduct business like this...and I especially hate how Nike/JB kind of looks the other way...

Originally Posted by jzza4

Phone call to BX Sports today using a polite, correct English grammar voice:

(Me) Hi, did you get in the Red Foamposites?
(BX Sports) Saturday the 4th.
(Me) Are you selling them Saturday or selling as soon as you get in?
(BX Sports) We will sell them Saturday, first come first serve.

Phone call to BX Sports immediately after & using hood talk/slang:

(Me) You get them Red Foam joints yo?
(BX Sports) We are reserving em now, what sizes you lookin for?

There's a store here in Philly...well, a chain of stores...called Sneaker Villa.  Biggest crooks on the planet.  They do shade shti like this all the time.  I refuse to give them a nickel of my money, i'd rather just not have the kicks.  Luckily, there are other retailers in Philly, but i absolutely despice organizations that conduct business like this...and I especially hate how Nike/JB kind of looks the other way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom