2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For so many years I had waited for these to drop, but when I saw the preview pics, my heart sank. It's still too early to tell, but judging by the pics, the color seems dull and flat. I was hoping for more of a bright, metallic, shiny red. I'll still wait on further pics, but I hope this isn't the final product. Something tells me it is 
eyes.gif

For so many years I had waited for these to drop, but when I saw the preview pics, my heart sank. It's still too early to tell, but judging by the pics, the color seems dull and flat. I was hoping for more of a bright, metallic, shiny red. I'll still wait on further pics, but I hope this isn't the final product. Something tells me it is 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ Yeah, why not? Once it's a good colorway. And I live in the DMV, not like anyone gonna hit me with "you only rock Foams because of Wale"

This right here 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ Yeah, why not? Once it's a good colorway. And I live in the DMV, not like anyone gonna hit me with "you only rock Foams because of Wale"

This right here 

why the hell is there so much hype around foams all of a sudden. Even here in Miami i've seen a few people wear some. Probably not more than 10 my whole life though. but those 10 are recent!

why the hell is there so much hype around foams all of a sudden. Even here in Miami i've seen a few people wear some. Probably not more than 10 my whole life though. but those 10 are recent!

LMAOOOOO @ #MONEYTEAMFOAMS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 BUT THEYRE STUPID IF THEY PUT BLACK SOLES ON THESE 

LMAOOOOO @ #MONEYTEAMFOAMS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 BUT THEYRE STUPID IF THEY PUT BLACK SOLES ON THESE 

Status
Not open for further replies.