2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like these more than the red/black pros that dropped in 02. im thinking these, royal X's in feb. something about these do it for  me.

i like these more than the red/black pros that dropped in 02. im thinking these, royal X's in feb. something about these do it for  me.

wow...i wasn't interested until i saw the pics smh more money spent on shoes lol...and for some reason the white nike sign on the suede part sets the shoe off imo...im all in!

wow...i wasn't interested until i saw the pics smh more money spent on shoes lol...and for some reason the white nike sign on the suede part sets the shoe off imo...im all in!

I really think a black sole would of set these off, even a black smokey sole if you still want that translucent look, but the clear sole is getting played out with the foams now

I really think a black sole would of set these off, even a black smokey sole if you still want that translucent look, but the clear sole is getting played out with the foams now

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

really wish these would've had the contrasting inner boot tho 
grin.gif

Still copping 3 but the should have done these just like the royals. Logo in the back should be white outlined in red and the contrasting inner boot but none the less they are still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

really wish these would've had the contrasting inner boot tho 
grin.gif

Still copping 3 but the should have done these just like the royals. Logo in the back should be white outlined in red and the contrasting inner boot but none the less they are still
pimp.gif

need to see these in person before deciding if I'm going to drop $225 on these. Either way, they will sit for awhile here in socal so no need to get them on RD.

need to see these in person before deciding if I'm going to drop $225 on these. Either way, they will sit for awhile here in socal so no need to get them on RD.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

black sole would have been better
Figured I'd show the foam pro from '02 since some think they'd be better pro's or look better with black soles:

Yuku seems to be having a problem showing the full size pic. Click here for larger pic.

;=- pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom