2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by bigj505

you know nike has gone OD on a shoe when a foam thread is only 25 or so pages about a month before release.

You aint ever lied.....this is crazy. Ive never been a reseller, but im really thinking about buying two pair just to sell one to make some money back!

I definitely agree with you cross. Especially if they're discounted on swoosh like all of the previous foam releases have been.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

You aint ever lied.....this is crazy. Ive never been a reseller, but im really thinking about buying two pair just to sell one to make some money back!

I'm pretty sure bigj is saying the opposite of what you think he said. Usually a Foam thread (especially for a color like this) would be beyond 25 pages this close to release. Nike is killing this model.
exactly what i meant weatherman.

we waited years for the red colorway but the excitement is kind of killed because of OD colors coming out or that have come out.

these will sell out for sure and 220 will definitely not stop us from buying, but damn... times have changed.
laugh.gif
he agreed with bigj and then said the opposite.
laugh.gif

I remember the other metallic red foam threads were a lot bigger than this one and there weren't even any real pics in those threads. Correct me if I'm wrong but the last one reached something like 100+ pages.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I'm pretty sure bigj is saying the opposite of what you think he said. Usually a Foam thread (especially for a color like this) would be beyond 25 pages this close to release. Nike is killing this model.
exactly what i meant weatherman.

we waited years for the red colorway but the excitement is kind of killed because of OD colors coming out or that have come out.

these will sell out for sure and 220 will definitely not stop us from buying, but damn... times have changed.
laugh.gif
he agreed with bigj and then said the opposite.
laugh.gif

I remember the other metallic red foam threads were a lot bigger than this one and there weren't even any real pics in those threads. Correct me if I'm wrong but the last one reached something like 100+ pages.

Originally Posted by Savonne86

I doubt if these sell out. I know aint to many DMV heads gonna Cop these.

Riiiiight. All foamposite ones/pros move round these parts
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They definitely won't be selling out on RD here in Socal...especially with that jacked up $220 price and then hitting $240 out the door after tax.  I'll buy one pair just to keep since they are so unique but I'll probably never wear them.

laugh.gif
They definitely won't be selling out on RD here in Socal...especially with that jacked up $220 price and then hitting $240 out the door after tax.  I'll buy one pair just to keep since they are so unique but I'll probably never wear them.

Originally Posted by nimhet

laugh.gif

You could be right as Cali is on the sb/Kobe stuff from what I see. But ny and DMV areas just eat up foams.

Originally Posted by nimhet

laugh.gif

You could be right as Cali is on the sb/Kobe stuff from what I see. But ny and DMV areas just eat up foams.

you know nike has gone OD on a shoe when a foam thread is only 25 or so pages about a month before release.

This is the worse shoe to resell homie...With no hype the value will be low

I remember that the eggplant foam was about 500 pages a month before release

Originally Posted by moneymike88

$220+tax is already a dent it the pocket, most folks with common sense know its retail or bust.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

$220+tax is already a dent it the pocket, most folks with common sense know its retail or bust.

No chance these sit in DMV.

Many of you need to stop living in the past.

It's not the 80s anymore.....get past it.

....HEAD

No chance these sit in DMV.

Many of you need to stop living in the past.

It's not the 80s anymore.....get past it.

....HEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom