2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea these released on Pickyourshoes but they sold out in minutes at $270....can't wait til the 4th hopefully it won't be too hard to cop

I'll be taking bammas $ in D.C. left and right before the Clippers game on the 4th.

Besides that, these are all "initial" hype IMO.

Everyone will be trying to off'em in Buy/Sell before next Fall trying to stack up for other up and coming releases.

Same routine.........................................

I'll be taking bammas $ in D.C. left and right before the Clippers game on the 4th.

Besides that, these are all "initial" hype IMO.

Everyone will be trying to off'em in Buy/Sell before next Fall trying to stack up for other up and coming releases.

Same routine.........................................

I can't wait
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

i was in house of hoops in jersey and one of the employees let me see a pair and they def look better in person and i was one of those that wasnt gonna buy because of the glare...........

yea I'm not feeling the metallic red look much either.Is it toned down in person.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

i was in house of hoops in jersey and one of the employees let me see a pair and they def look better in person and i was one of those that wasnt gonna buy because of the glare...........

yea I'm not feeling the metallic red look much either.Is it toned down in person.

My pair. 
smile.gif

I really don't like the way it is painted and it smells bad. Anyway, It's still comfortable.
tongue.gif

My pair. 
smile.gif

I really don't like the way it is painted and it smells bad. Anyway, It's still comfortable.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom