2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foams don't really sell well in Minnesota so if you guys want them and they are sold out in your area, call some of the stores at the Mall of America. I guarantee you that they will still have some sizes.

Foams don't really sell well in Minnesota so if you guys want them and they are sold out in your area, call some of the stores at the Mall of America. I guarantee you that they will still have some sizes.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

No swoosh blows. Pewters and Total foams were the same way though. Couldn't even get one pair on discount.

Yeah I guess it's only the foam pros that are discounted on here now. I remember the pines, retro blues, and the lime green joints were all discounted.

No swoosh blows. Pewters and Total foams were the same way though. Couldn't even get one pair on discount.

Yeah I guess it's only the foam pros that are discounted on here now. I remember the pines, retro blues, and the lime green joints were all discounted.

Originally Posted by soledout23

Is that the same mall that had riots when Drake was supposedly there?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by soledout23

Is that the same mall that had riots when Drake was supposedly there?
roll.gif

Saw these in person last night..
eek.gif

Dude's shoes were too small for him tho.. _ was standing in the train station with his shoes off
laugh.gif

Saw these in person last night..
eek.gif

Dude's shoes were too small for him tho.. _ was standing in the train station with his shoes off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mross16

Lime greens didn't get discounted until the day te pewters dropped. It's not a foam pro vs foam one thing. Nike seems to be cutting out on discounting items they know are going to sell out.

Originally Posted by mross16

Lime greens didn't get discounted until the day te pewters dropped. It's not a foam pro vs foam one thing. Nike seems to be cutting out on discounting items they know are going to sell out.

a store in manhattan is charging $350.00 for the foams

dont bother to ask me what store it is because i dont want to bring any business there way for this release

if your into kicks and know where the stores are in the city you know what crooks i'm talking about

a store in manhattan is charging $350.00 for the foams

dont bother to ask me what store it is because i dont want to bring any business there way for this release

if your into kicks and know where the stores are in the city you know what crooks i'm talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom