2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by j o 19

I JUST WANT ONE PAIR... THATS ALL.. I HOPE THE MIDNIGHT RELEASE ISNT HECTIC

Same.

Same here. And if it doesn't work out online, oh well.. too many releases this year 
tired.gif

It would still be a bit heartbreakin tho..these are fire.

Originally Posted by j o 19

I JUST WANT ONE PAIR... THATS ALL.. I HOPE THE MIDNIGHT RELEASE ISNT HECTIC

Same.

Same here. And if it doesn't work out online, oh well.. too many releases this year 
tired.gif

It would still be a bit heartbreakin tho..these are fire.

i kinda find it amusing that stores around here in so cal are acting funny about this release.

no one out here has ever cared about foams and it's funny that all of a sudden people are jumping on the foam train.

ima try my local spots come saturday, if i get em cool, if not then oh well

i kinda find it amusing that stores around here in so cal are acting funny about this release.

no one out here has ever cared about foams and it's funny that all of a sudden people are jumping on the foam train.

Dang, I just want to agree with the guy and say if I get these I get them, if not, it wasn't meant to be. There is plenty more to pick up this month.

Dang, I just want to agree with the guy and say if I get these I get them, if not, it wasn't meant to be. There is plenty more to pick up this month.

never did like the red pros but the foam ones i want just one pair and just wait for all black

never did like the red pros but the foam ones i want just one pair and just wait for all black

it's some truth to that, the way i see it is if i'm paying $220 plus tax retail price for the shoes, i shouldn't have to go through leaps and bounds to get em.

i'll go to my local spots saturday morning to cop, if they have em in my size awesome, if they don't i'll wait it out and cop for a reasonable price somewhere down the line simple as that.

it's some truth to that, the way i see it is if i'm paying $220 plus tax retail price for the shoes, i shouldn't have to go through leaps and bounds to get em.

i'll go to my local spots saturday morning to cop, if they have em in my size awesome, if they don't i'll wait it out and cop for a reasonable price somewhere down the line simple as that.

I just want one pair of these and one pair of the royals. If they release a black or white foam, i'd take those too. all those other colors...don't matter to me.

I just want one pair of these and one pair of the royals. If they release a black or white foam, i'd take those too. all those other colors...don't matter to me.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I know right.. Especially some of these mom and pop shops.. Selling them early to their homies, then on release day only having about 5 pairs total to say that they released on the actual release day..

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I know right.. Especially some of these mom and pop shops.. Selling them early to their homies, then on release day only having about 5 pairs total to say that they released on the actual release day..

their legit, if they were a tad bit lower i'd consider copping but $299 shipped is $60 more then what i'll pay in store saturday if I wait it out and I could use that extra $60 in my pocket.

their legit, if they were a tad bit lower i'd consider copping but $299 shipped is $60 more then what i'll pay in store saturday if I wait it out and I could use that extra $60 in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom