2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

their legit, if they were a tad bit lower i'd consider copping but $299 shipped is $60 more then what i'll pay in store saturday if I wait it out and I could use that extra $60 in my pocket.

You mean towards another pair of shoes.
laugh.gif

their legit, if they were a tad bit lower i'd consider copping but $299 shipped is $60 more then what i'll pay in store saturday if I wait it out and I could use that extra $60 in my pocket.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  most likely so but i'm actually minimizing my purchases alot this year.  for sure i'm copping these and the playoff xii's.   aside from that maybe and it's a huge maybe the yellow foams if i like how they look in person.   i've actually learned self control over the past year or so and have passed on alot of things i normally wouldn't have passed on.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  most likely so but i'm actually minimizing my purchases alot this year.  for sure i'm copping these and the playoff xii's.   aside from that maybe and it's a huge maybe the yellow foams if i like how they look in person.   i've actually learned self control over the past year or so and have passed on alot of things i normally wouldn't have passed on.

I stay in Cali and it's weird to see everyone get excited about foams. Always been a fan of the royals but these reds are dope as well. I have had good luck with copping foams on the RD so far, never had to line up for any of the releases last year, just had to go in a little early and I was good. I hope it's like that with these on sat.

I stay in Cali and it's weird to see everyone get excited about foams. Always been a fan of the royals but these reds are dope as well. I have had good luck with copping foams on the RD so far, never had to line up for any of the releases last year, just had to go in a little early and I was good. I hope it's like that with these on sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom