2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dariusgrand

Heads in the DMV going to be going Ape Sh*t once these drop smh

Head will surely be popped for these...i promise this release will be ugly and it's sad. Any teenagers on here. Please do not wear these the first 2 weeks after release...you are not invinsible.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

Heads in the DMV going to be going Ape Sh*t once these drop smh

Head will surely be popped for these...i promise this release will be ugly and it's sad. Any teenagers on here. Please do not wear these the first 2 weeks after release...you are not invinsible.

tired.gif

I'll wait for the WorldStar video of another kid getting his Foams taken.

Anyway, another usual 'where are these going to be question?' Any place confirmed for Arizona?

Anyway, another usual 'where are these going to be question?' Any place confirmed for Arizona?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by purplehazen

both are dope, i need them metalics... the pro's are just way to much now a days.. the 02 pearls are way better and you can find them at a way better price

got rid of my 02 pearls 
since i had the 97's somewhat beat but still wearable and i'm glad they re retro them back in 2010 
i would of never did that.. to my knowledge the 02's are better than the og's and the 2010's are just a bad re-make of the 2009 hoh pearls... to each is own though... pearls are the ##+$ at the end of the day no matter which pair it is, but i live my 02 pearls.. 

yeah stores me acting mad funny, the manager of hyperactive in my hood think she a queen when a release is near.. asking $40 to hold kicks,nose in the air..lmao ##+$ is hilarious... good luck yall

both are dope, i need them metalics... the pro's are just way to much now a days.. the 02 pearls are way better and you can find them at a way better price

got rid of my 02 pearls 
since i had the 97's somewhat beat but still wearable and i'm glad they re retro them back in 2010 
i would of never did that.. to my knowledge the 02's are better than the og's and the 2010's are just a bad re-make of the 2009 hoh pearls... to each is own though... pearls are the ##+$ at the end of the day no matter which pair it is, but i live my 02 pearls.. 

yeah stores me acting mad funny, the manager of hyperactive in my hood think she a queen when a release is near.. asking $40 to hold kicks,nose in the air..lmao ##+$ is hilarious... good luck yall

got rid of my 02 pearls 

the reason i sold them i needed cash at the time and gave shoes a 2 year break 
but then i always need cash  

i was never that crazy of the pearls i do like the color of the 2010 retro though 

got rid of my 02 pearls 

the reason i sold them i needed cash at the time and gave shoes a 2 year break 
but then i always need cash  

i was never that crazy of the pearls i do like the color of the 2010 retro though 

Anybody in orlando kno of any spots other than hoh that will be gettin these?... I'm headin up that way from miami w/ my grl & need to jump on a pair. Sold my coppers last yr b/c i needed the $ so I gotta rebound w/ these. I'm makin calls but a lot of no's & don't kno's

Anybody in orlando kno of any spots other than hoh that will be gettin these?... I'm headin up that way from miami w/ my grl & need to jump on a pair. Sold my coppers last yr b/c i needed the $ so I gotta rebound w/ these. I'm makin calls but a lot of no's & don't kno's

Little cousin already got these. Pretty nice but if your gonna charge 220 at least give us og materials.

Little cousin already got these. Pretty nice but if your gonna charge 220 at least give us og materials.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Footaction fiesta mall

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Footaction fiesta mall

Originally Posted by bigkel23

A lot of people are saying all the footlockers will have em. But i'll just go to hoh anyway. They always get the moat out of all the stores in Orlando. Hoping to snag em online so i don't have to camp. Gonna be alot of heads out there. Yotd durants, cool grey Lebron 9, spizikes, and red foams Feb 3rd and 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom