2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No Damn Chance..... 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- bruh...
roll.gif

i had a good streak going on NDC in 2011, but that stopped with the concords & continued with failing on getting these foams....http://this sux, i got no chance of getting them now, and im not payin resell prices, awww wheel... take the L and keep going...

damn, anyone got thru from eastbay, FTL, FTA? even thru the phone? this *@#+ is crazy now

i had a good streak going on NDC in 2011, but that stopped with the concords & continued with failing on getting these foams....http://this sux, i got no chance of getting them now, and im not payin resell prices, awww wheel... take the L and keep going...

damn, anyone got thru from eastbay, FTL, FTA? even thru the phone? this *@#+ is crazy now

this is weird no qs on the box and they gone with the wind
other sneakers with qs on the box and some of the sit...

Seriously tho, why does my NDC tab still show the spinning wheel like my order is gonna process?? Its like the Concords all over again. The page needs to time out or something... Teasing me!

Seriously tho, why does my NDC tab still show the spinning wheel like my order is gonna process?? Its like the Concords all over again. The page needs to time out or something... Teasing me!

NDC comes through for me again after disappointing me yesterday for the YOTD KD IV's.  2 10's confirmed 
pimp.gif

30 minute wait on Eastbay....fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Sz 11 was out in 2 mins for sure
frown.gif

more like a minute, I was on 12 on the dot, and made it through the pmt info via paypal and I got msg from NDC sold out sz 11 at 12:01

lol my two sz.11 went threw at 12:01

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Sz 11 was out in 2 mins for sure
frown.gif

more like a minute, I was on 12 on the dot, and made it through the pmt info via paypal and I got msg from NDC sold out sz 11 at 12:01

lol my two sz.11 went threw at 12:01

NDC comes through for me again after disappointing me yesterday for the YOTD KD IV's.  2 10's confirmed 
pimp.gif

30 minute wait on Eastbay....fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.

for all the NDC easy cop got in and got out people...... lets hear your testimonial. how'd you do it? which web browser? how'd you get your info in so fast? i checked out 3 times all 3 it said nothing was in my cart! at least for the Concords it crashed!! lol

for all the NDC easy cop got in and got out people...... lets hear your testimonial. how'd you do it? which web browser? how'd you get your info in so fast? i checked out 3 times all 3 it said nothing was in my cart! at least for the Concords it crashed!! lol

the game is basically screwed if history repeats itself

no online cops if you dont want

no lineups or campouts if you dont want

what you gonna do

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

not every QS has a label on the box.

these werent a QS those since we knew about them waaaay in advance and they had a release date.

A QS has no release date and stores can sell them as soon as they come in. Hence the term Quick Strike.

Id say they were more of a limited GR. Stores in MD getting 200+ pairs in some areas.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

not every QS has a label on the box.

these werent a QS those since we knew about them waaaay in advance and they had a release date.

A QS has no release date and stores can sell them as soon as they come in. Hence the term Quick Strike.

Id say they were more of a limited GR. Stores in MD getting 200+ pairs in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom