2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm throwing my towel in on these. Struck out on NDC and Eastbay just keeps crashing and restarting the timer. Funny thing is I'm not mad for missing out on the kicks, but just pissed off for how Eastbay handles their website. Eastbay Rep's, please don't come into the thread giving us some @$*#+$*% excuse about high volume of visitors, server issues or any other @$*#+$*%. Nothing against you guys or anything but your explanations on why releases go so bad are complete trash and we rather not hear them. This whole timer/checkout system you guys have just completely sucks. You guys are the reason that NDC sells out so fast because ppl rather not consider you guys. Your site crashes before the time of release, then it's pure hell playing the waiting game just to get put on a waiting list that will eventually crash and/or restart itself. Then through all the hassle and even getting the shoes, you ship them in a plastic bag doomed to hell. You guys are a joke.

Just had to get that off my chest. I try to keep my comments about them to myself but between this and the Chi 10's, I just had to let it go lol...

anyways, Congrats to all that copped and be safe to all those heading out in the morning and/or camping out for these...

im mad.

congrats to those who got their pairs. im going to try my luck tomorrow morning, if that fails then it wasn't meant to be. im not paying reseller prices, plain and simple

20p937a.jpg

One PC, and two lappies, but i got thru on the iphone @ 11:52. If this $%!* don't go thru
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This is my last time dealing w/ eastbay, i'm selling these giftcards i got and going elsewhere.
Twitter is cool mayne, but one of the worst things that happened to the sneaker game and these major retailers is twitter.
Coppin on eastbay/NDC used to be so easy prior to twitter, @ the worse you get a 20 min countdown clock, but now? The site crashes as soon as you the shoes go live soon as they tweet the link. All this $ EB is making ya'll got to cop better servers mayne.

im mad.

congrats to those who got their pairs. im going to try my luck tomorrow morning, if that fails then it wasn't meant to be. im not paying reseller prices, plain and simple

WOWSOLD OUT AT $220 RETAIL BEFORE TAX. AT THIS RATE NIKE SHOULD JUST RAISE TO $250RETAIL NEXT YEAR. EVERY BUYER IS GETTING BEND OVER INCLUDING MYSELF

WOWSOLD OUT AT $220 RETAIL BEFORE TAX. AT THIS RATE NIKE SHOULD JUST RAISE TO $250RETAIL NEXT YEAR. EVERY BUYER IS GETTING BEND OVER INCLUDING MYSELF

Whoa! Shout out to Footaction Mobile. My wait time was said to be 1hr 47 min, it ended up being 45 min. 2 pairs size 14, like I said I really didn't need them all like that. Guess I got trade bait
smile.gif
Good night.

Whoa! Shout out to Footaction Mobile. My wait time was said to be 1hr 47 min, it ended up being 45 min. 2 pairs size 14, like I said I really didn't need them all like that. Guess I got trade bait
smile.gif
Good night.

20p937a.jpg

One PC, and two lappies, but i got thru on the iphone @ 11:52. If this $%!* don't go thru
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This is my last time dealing w/ eastbay, i'm selling these giftcards i got and going elsewhere.
Twitter is cool mayne, but one of the worst things that happened to the sneaker game and these major retailers is twitter.
Coppin on eastbay/NDC used to be so easy prior to twitter, @ the worse you get a 20 min countdown clock, but now? The site crashes as soon as you the shoes go live soon as they tweet the link. All this $ EB is making ya'll got to cop better servers mayne.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Divine intervention took place tonight. Went to the midnight release at the Villa in Cleveland. I get there 40 minutes early cuz I was only buying on the humble when i got off work About 30 ppl in front. They opened the doors, and as I'm waiting I noticed a lot of ppl coming out empty handed. I walk in to get my pair, and a dude rocking some Concords casually pass me a pair of 11.5 in the foams. I'm stunned in amazement cuz it's my size. In bewilderment I asked dude, you sure. And he nods, yeah and said they ain't his size. He wore a 10.5 and was getting the spikes instead.

I was happy af. The box was kinda chewed, I asked a clerk if they had any other 11 or 11.5 and they said no. If it wasn't for dude who slid me his I would've been s.o.l. Dude made it possible for me. And the crazier part, I never said my size so dude giving me my exact size was crazy. This was a good night. Good luck to all, hate to sound cliche but looks way better in person
great story..definitely some divine intervention going on there

kinda ironic screename wow

I'm throwing my towel in on these. Struck out on NDC and Eastbay just keeps crashing and restarting the timer. Funny thing is I'm not mad for missing out on the kicks, but just pissed off for how Eastbay handles their website. Eastbay Rep's, please don't come into the thread giving us some @$*#+$*% excuse about high volume of visitors, server issues or any other @$*#+$*%. Nothing against you guys or anything but your explanations on why releases go so bad are complete trash and we rather not hear them. This whole timer/checkout system you guys have just completely sucks. You guys are the reason that NDC sells out so fast because ppl rather not consider you guys. Your site crashes before the time of release, then it's pure hell playing the waiting game just to get put on a waiting list that will eventually crash and/or restart itself. Then through all the hassle and even getting the shoes, you ship them in a plastic bag doomed to hell. You guys are a joke.

Just had to get that off my chest. I try to keep my comments about them to myself but between this and the Chi 10's, I just had to let it go lol...

anyways, Congrats to all that copped and be safe to all those heading out in the morning and/or camping out for these...

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Divine intervention took place tonight. Went to the midnight release at the Villa in Cleveland. I get there 40 minutes early cuz I was only buying on the humble when i got off work About 30 ppl in front. They opened the doors, and as I'm waiting I noticed a lot of ppl coming out empty handed. I walk in to get my pair, and a dude rocking some Concords casually pass me a pair of 11.5 in the foams. I'm stunned in amazement cuz it's my size. In bewilderment I asked dude, you sure. And he nods, yeah and said they ain't his size. He wore a 10.5 and was getting the spikes instead.

I was happy af. The box was kinda chewed, I asked a clerk if they had any other 11 or 11.5 and they said no. If it wasn't for dude who slid me his I would've been s.o.l. Dude made it possible for me. And the crazier part, I never said my size so dude giving me my exact size was crazy. This was a good night. Good luck to all, hate to sound cliche but looks way better in person
great story..definitely some divine intervention going on there

kinda ironic screename wow

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

20p937a.jpg

One PC, and two lappies, but i got thru on the iphone @ 11:52. If this %!+% don't go thru
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and no tax??? boss

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

20p937a.jpg

One PC, and two lappies, but i got thru on the iphone @ 11:52. If this %!+% don't go thru
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and no tax??? boss

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

im mad.

I wanted but not for retail, refuse to pay that new price (even the old one) for foams.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

im mad.

I wanted but not for retail, refuse to pay that new price (even the old one) for foams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom