2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like these more if they didnt have that aluminum foil look
30t6p3b.gif

Tyson's must have had 100+ pairs because I was able to pick up a pair at 8:50 right before work today.

Surprising for northern va..

Tyson's must have had 100+ pairs because I was able to pick up a pair at 8:50 right before work today.

Surprising for northern va..

well went to greenspoint i dont think we were more than 20- 25 max... minus those who were lookin fr the spizikes and i still missed out... i knw footaction aint sell mre than 5-6 pairs... shiekh had even less.... oh well guess unless i gt lucky somehow .. these r a no go fr me ... cant pay 3 bills for these....

Originally Posted by edunpeal

about a year or two ago you're able to walk in the store a day or two after release date and still get a foamposite of your size
grin.gif
 now looks like every release are hyped like they're premio jordans
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I made a similar post in the Jordan X forum. The past 1-1.5 years things have changed for any retro making it harder to buy generally speaking. It's forums like this that I believe are fueling the fire. This is the type of grassroots advertising Nike benefits from with little effort on their end. As long as they ensure demand outpaces supply by say 2 to 1 their retro releases will continue to go down this way.In my local malls in CT there are actually brick and mortar stores which are resellers (The Stash House is one). The day after the concord release they had a FSR and were charging $450 a pop. These retros are a business beyond retsil and it will continue to grow. Nike will have no challenge slowly raising prices through the year(s). I have a hutch that the 2012 retro XI release will be a $200 retail purchase.As for foamposites, and flightposites I've owned the OGs (maybe 2-3 different pairs) but I'm not really a huge fan. Buying these are a last minute decision for me. Last night I fell that i would have had no challenge buying a pair I carted pairs on two different sites since I'm OCD but ended up passing since I couldn't see myself wearing these. I wear sneakers maybe 2 days per week, so getting pairs into that rotation is tough.Congratulations to those that wanted and got these...

well went to greenspoint i dont think we were more than 20- 25 max... minus those who were lookin fr the spizikes and i still missed out... i knw footaction aint sell mre than 5-6 pairs... shiekh had even less.... oh well guess unless i gt lucky somehow .. these r a no go fr me ... cant pay 3 bills for these....

Originally Posted by edunpeal

about a year or two ago you're able to walk in the store a day or two after release date and still get a foamposite of your size
grin.gif
 now looks like every release are hyped like they're premio jordans
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I made a similar post in the Jordan X forum. The past 1-1.5 years things have changed for any retro making it harder to buy generally speaking. It's forums like this that I believe are fueling the fire. This is the type of grassroots advertising Nike benefits from with little effort on their end. As long as they ensure demand outpaces supply by say 2 to 1 their retro releases will continue to go down this way.In my local malls in CT there are actually brick and mortar stores which are resellers (The Stash House is one). The day after the concord release they had a FSR and were charging $450 a pop. These retros are a business beyond retsil and it will continue to grow. Nike will have no challenge slowly raising prices through the year(s). I have a hutch that the 2012 retro XI release will be a $200 retail purchase.As for foamposites, and flightposites I've owned the OGs (maybe 2-3 different pairs) but I'm not really a huge fan. Buying these are a last minute decision for me. Last night I fell that i would have had no challenge buying a pair I carted pairs on two different sites since I'm OCD but ended up passing since I couldn't see myself wearing these. I wear sneakers maybe 2 days per week, so getting pairs into that rotation is tough.Congratulations to those that wanted and got these...

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Wow.... Dudes leaving with 6 pairs?
That's the problem these days on rd. wanted some new ball kicks and couldn't even get it cause of people who need more than 2 pairs and the stores allow them to do it..

mad.gif
on to the cements and hope i don't have to go threw the same

Maybe the dude who bought three pairs. Had six legs.my man had to accommodate each foot.

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Wow.... Dudes leaving with 6 pairs?
That's the problem these days on rd. wanted some new ball kicks and couldn't even get it cause of people who need more than 2 pairs and the stores allow them to do it..

mad.gif
on to the cements and hope i don't have to go threw the same

Maybe the dude who bought three pairs. Had six legs.my man had to accommodate each foot.

I swear these kids are just reselling every release now, like it is some type of career or something. 
laugh.gif

I am just still in awe on how these kids are getting the money to buy all these pairs. 
nerd.gif

Are they really this spoiled? 

I swear these kids are just reselling every release now, like it is some type of career or something. 
laugh.gif

I am just still in awe on how these kids are getting the money to buy all these pairs. 
nerd.gif

Are they really this spoiled? 

oh that makes sense.

Salty about stores letting people grab six pairs.

I'm fine with multiples as long as they have to get back in the line and get their second. This way everyone has a chance at a first pair.

But under paid employees and we'll keep buying them at this rate. So I guess the stores don't really need to change.

oh that makes sense.

I'm fine with multiples as long as they have to get back in the line and get their second. This way everyone has a chance at a first pair.

But under paid employees and we'll keep buying them at this rate. So I guess the stores don't really need to change.

Nah man NT makes a real small percentage of a wide market Ducktails.

At the end of the day its Tax season , and Nike released a Hot pair of Foamposites that has been rumored to drop for over a year now.

Dudes at my local HoH , and footaction did people dirty.

I played it smooth and made my connect with a low key store in my mall.

I gave the dude a 10 bucks to hold me down , They had 12 pairs. There were 15 people in line.

I left with the only size 11... I got lucky....

Do your research guys , and offer help out to people who look out for you.

ppl camping out for this shoe and paying 300 dollars for a fcking general release? i been collecting for close to ten years. sheep and resellers polluting the market for the real shoe lovers.

ppl camping out for this shoe and paying 300 dollars for a fcking general release? i been collecting for close to ten years. sheep and resellers polluting the market for the real shoe lovers.

Nah man NT makes a real small percentage of a wide market Ducktails.

At the end of the day its Tax season , and Nike released a Hot pair of Foamposites that has been rumored to drop for over a year now.

Dudes at my local HoH , and footaction did people dirty.

I played it smooth and made my connect with a low key store in my mall.

I gave the dude a 10 bucks to hold me down , They had 12 pairs. There were 15 people in line.

I left with the only size 11... I got lucky....

Do your research guys , and offer help out to people who look out for you.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

oh that makes sense.

Highly doubt stores did that, everywhere were strict on these. stores only sold 1 or 2 pairs. Niketown was only one pair per person, i heard footlocker was 2 pairs. My plan was to cop at niketown and then head to footlocker to 34th to cop another pair. But as soon as i got their, it was crazy, people were skipping, cops were their but no one gave a #@$!, they crowded the door and was booing because they took long, i ran outta there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

oh that makes sense.

Highly doubt stores did that, everywhere were strict on these. stores only sold 1 or 2 pairs. Niketown was only one pair per person, i heard footlocker was 2 pairs. My plan was to cop at niketown and then head to footlocker to 34th to cop another pair. But as soon as i got their, it was crazy, people were skipping, cops were their but no one gave a #@$!, they crowded the door and was booing because they took long, i ran outta there
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom