2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Forget buying shoes, I rather start buying Nike stock.

That is the best post of the past 100 or so. I'm discussing this very same thing with my wife. Check out the hsitorical prices, say last three months good info there.

my homeboy said he had no luck getting them in kansas city. wasted a 3 hour drive to try to get them. only 5 customers actually got a pair he said. all the employees bought them. smh. only 24 pairs between 2 stores there. footaction/hoh

my homeboy said he had no luck getting them in kansas city. wasted a 3 hour drive to try to get them. only 5 customers actually got a pair he said. all the employees bought them. smh. only 24 pairs between 2 stores there. footaction/hoh

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Forget buying shoes, I rather start buying Nike stock.

That is the best post of the past 100 or so. I'm discussing this very same thing with my wife. Check out the hsitorical prices, say last three months good info there.

Anyone that's in Memphis, I saw City Gear at Wolf Chase Galleria still had 9.5s this morning.

Anyone that's in Memphis, I saw City Gear at Wolf Chase Galleria still had 9.5s this morning.

Not so much an easy pass bit def an easy decision. Walked up to my local spot before work, FA, FL, Sheiks, all sold out. Last try at Shoe Palace. I noticed tons of people waiting for them to open, I turned around and walked out.I at peace with it.
smile.gif

Not so much an easy pass bit def an easy decision. Walked up to my local spot before work, FA, FL, Sheiks, all sold out. Last try at Shoe Palace. I noticed tons of people waiting for them to open, I turned around and walked out.I at peace with it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

^ older cats , and prolly east coast dudes.

An Old school cat was like "i love the blues ,because when they dropped they were like nothing i had ever seen"

dude got the reds, cause he said he a pippen jersey on deck for em.

That is the truth!It's a generational thing. A lot of younger people have no idea how good he was before injuries hit him. Here's some highlights....none in the royal foams though.http://m.youtube.com/inde...=US#/watch?v=QFMBWqffvb0Numbers 5 and 2 are sick

Originally Posted by polorico

^ older cats , and prolly east coast dudes.

An Old school cat was like "i love the blues ,because when they dropped they were like nothing i had ever seen"

dude got the reds, cause he said he a pippen jersey on deck for em.

That is the truth!It's a generational thing. A lot of younger people have no idea how good he was before injuries hit him. Here's some highlights....none in the royal foams though.http://m.youtube.com/inde...=US#/watch?v=QFMBWqffvb0Numbers 5 and 2 are sick

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

HOuston is a no go...for 300 bucks im thinkin to switchin to Gucci and LV kicks.

I might look a little more later but i pretty much gave up on these

^For real, thinking the samething

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

HOuston is a no go...for 300 bucks im thinkin to switchin to Gucci and LV kicks.

I might look a little more later but i pretty much gave up on these

^For real, thinking the samething

Dang. Dudes are not playing with these foams. I passed though. Not a fan of foam ones or red like that. I hope they bring out more pros this year. Dudes were in line all day in the rain from 2pm to midnight

The game has changed man , and i am only 22 thats the weird thing.

Back in my jordan prime the tuffest pair for me to snag were the grapes......

Now it seems like anything sells out thats "hot"

Its trends , i know yall remember when any retro jordan would sell out.......

Trends will die out over time , But i have never seen anything like this Were all the limited kobes,lbjs, and GR mikes and foamz make so much noise.

The game has changed man , and i am only 22 thats the weird thing.

Back in my jordan prime the tuffest pair for me to snag were the grapes......

Now it seems like anything sells out thats "hot"

Its trends , i know yall remember when any retro jordan would sell out.......

Trends will die out over time , But i have never seen anything like this Were all the limited kobes,lbjs, and GR mikes and foamz make so much noise.

Dang. Dudes are not playing with these foams. I passed though. Not a fan of foam ones or red like that. I hope they bring out more pros this year. Dudes were in line all day in the rain from 2pm to midnight

Originally Posted by mrlongong

I was there! I was lucky enough to get a pair...but yea that's crazy how mad people missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom