2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Nike said it was a QS on their twitter page so I'm sticking with that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea we knew the RD for a little while, so what.... maybe Nike has changed their definition of QS in their official "Nike Dictionary" to exclude acknowledgement of RD by the general public as a prerequisite to QS 
laugh.gif
Nike just named the QS so they would sell out, everywhere.
The Bay area has never liked foams and still doesn't. Only reason these sold out is because they were "QS" thus making all the hypebeasts and resellers want to buy these for the "Swag" and to get rich off of them.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea we knew the RD for a little while, so what.... maybe Nike has changed their definition of QS in their official "Nike Dictionary" to exclude acknowledgement of RD by the general public as a prerequisite to QS 
laugh.gif
The Bay area has never liked foams and still doesn't. Only reason these sold out is because they were "QS" thus making all the hypebeasts and resellers want to buy these for the "Swag" and to get rich off of them.
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe these sold out because a ton of people wanted them. The prior red foam threads were huge in size. Everyone was feigning for them

Maybe these sold out because a ton of people wanted them. The prior red foam threads were huge in size. Everyone was feigning for them

These were only a QS on ndc. They were widely available in all other NSW accounts. A footlocker in Baltimore County does not get 170 pairs of a shoe if its a QS.

These were only a QS on ndc. They were widely available in all other NSW accounts. A footlocker in Baltimore County does not get 170 pairs of a shoe if its a QS.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

smh at the resellers for these. 300+
royal foams be going for like 250. shame
how is it a shame for the royals going for $250.00
with tax in my state from the old price thats a $33.00 difference

with nikes price increase thats $11.00 more

i swear you a lot guys are so cheap i cant see how you have more then one pair of sneakers 

Originally Posted by three6mafia

smh at the resellers for these. 300+
royal foams be going for like 250. shame
how is it a shame for the royals going for $250.00
with tax in my state from the old price thats a $33.00 difference

with nikes price increase thats $11.00 more

i swear you a lot guys are so cheap i cant see how you have more then one pair of sneakers 

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nike uses QS to mean limited these days. They sold out because foam hype exploded after the Electric blue pros. Plus its red pros. can't go wrong

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nike uses QS to mean limited these days. They sold out because foam hype exploded after the Electric blue pros. Plus its red pros. can't go wrong

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

come again? who cant go wrong?...

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

come again? who cant go wrong?...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by purplehazen

they went pretty quick, so in a sense it was a "quickstrike"..

no, a release is defined BEFORE they are on the shelves, not afterwards by how "quick" they sold...
was being sarcastic, who gives a hell if they were qs or not? i was able to cop thats all that matters...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by purplehazen

they went pretty quick, so in a sense it was a "quickstrike"..

no, a release is defined BEFORE they are on the shelves, not afterwards by how "quick" they sold...
was being sarcastic, who gives a hell if they were qs or not? i was able to cop thats all that matters...

Originally Posted by bigj505

this is true, for NYC and DC, not the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by bigj505

this is true, for NYC and DC, not the Bay Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom