2.5 Gallons of Coca Cola and 30 Cigarettes a Day Can Kill You? Who Woulda Thought?

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

A pack and a half a day isn't that much, but 2 Gallons of soda a day? Damn...how could you stand it? Coke>>>>Pepsi btw.
73dq40.gif

yes 930 cigarettes a month is perfectly OK!!!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Word to Coke's response, if you drank 2.5 gallons of water a day you'd die too.

laugh.gif
@ everybody glossing over the 30 cigs a day part. Sounds like she was feen'n for some cancer.

A pack and a half a day isn't that serious.
edit; the smoking hate on NT is real.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Word to Coke's response, if you drank 2.5 gallons of water a day you'd die too.

laugh.gif
@ everybody glossing over the 30 cigs a day part. Sounds like she was feen'n for some cancer.
A pack and a half a day isn't that serious.
edit; the smoking hate on NT is real.
Yeah raising the risk of cancer isn't that serious
laugh.gif
Why not just inject the nicotine, cyanide and other harmful crap in to your vein in one go?

Yeah, but common doesn't make it okay.

Coke are right though - she basically had a heart attack because of malnutrition because all she drank was sugary pop - it would happen with orange juice or coffee or anything.

Around here it's mainly old guys and all they do is booze. It's usually a slow miserable death.

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

A pack and a half a day isn't that much, but 2 Gallons of soda a day? Damn...how could you stand it? Coke>>>>Pepsi btw.
73dq40.gif

yes 930 cigarettes a month is perfectly OK!!!

SMH.. smoking 30 cigarettes a day..

Guess im the only one who automatically assumed this happened in the US.

That article says she put the kids first and always made sure they were fed.

She didn't put the kids first, she put her habit first because now there are 8 kids without a mother. Just because you are giving your kids basic needs such as food and shelter doesn't mean you are good parent. You have to take care of yourself to be there for when your kids need you.
30t6p3b.gif

lol @ anyone blaming soda for her death. who in their right mind drinks two and a half gallons of soda a day??? reminds me of super size me when people cant take responsibility for their own actions and want to blame the product they overindulge on...

I swear everytime im at the gas station and see these people filling up their 64 oz cups at the Soda Fountain machine. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
You'd be surprised how many Americans drink close to that amount of Soda daily.  2.5 gallons IS a lot, but its not uncommon, especially in America. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
if you drank 2.5 gallons of water a day you'd die too.

really? i didnt know that. I might drink close to that on some days. maybe thats why i have trouble sleeping at times
laugh.gif

Yeah man you better chill on that. Most ppl don't know but drinking too much water leads to you flushing out all of the electrolytes in your body; painful death.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

I swear everytime im at the gas station and see these people filling up their 64 oz cups at the Soda Fountain machine. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
You'd be surprised how many Americans drink close to that amount of Soda daily.  2.5 gallons IS a lot, but its not uncommon, especially in America. 
She was drinking 5 of those every day!

Originally Posted by Jeuce

sick.gif
sick.gif

Your telling me that drinking 4 1/2 of these a day isn't uncommon? I drink soda everyday and the most I have ever drank is probably 1 of these.
coke_2_liter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom