[| -- 2/7 Official Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics 2:30PM EST ABC -- |]

Boston and Orlando both tend to blow big leads.

Good comeback in this 3rd for the Magic, plus Dwight's been playing smart in foul trouble.

Celtics aging before our very eyes. I love it.
pimp.gif

This is where I feel Doc should be fired. How many times are we going to have double digit leads and end up losing the game?

the hell just happened to the celtics? I've been on my laptop listening to music, ocdcasionally glancing at the game since halftime, but i look up and they're down 14

Hey Celtic fans, is it starting to sink in yet for yall. The Celtics are DONE!!!! Look at these dudes out here, slow, old, barely can move, losing 11 point leads and then being down 15 +. Do yall see it yet, is it becoming clear?
laugh.gif
A bunch of old nba stars and slow role players. OH Well maybe next time. Break em up

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Hey Celtic fans, is it starting to sink in yet for yall. The Celtics are DONE!!!! Look at these dudes out here, slow, old, barely can move, losing 11 point leads and then being down 15 +. Do yall see it yet, is it becoming clear?
laugh.gif
A bunch of old nba stars and slow role players. OH Well maybe next time. Break em up

Guy, we get it. You say the same damn thing in every thread.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif

Guy, we get it. You say the same damn thing in every thread.

I'd love to take over JRose's spot so I can ban trolls like this guy.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i guess in a year celtics goes back to being irrelevant for another 20 years..
Maybe by then you'll get to 17 championships.

See how much of a %!!%% KG is? Dwight's looking and talking right at Garnett and Garnett isn't even looking back at him. Coward

Back
Top Bottom