2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

I'll just leave this here...

nerd.gif

Of course that clown Charlamagne would say that, mostly because the same thing happen to him.  Dudes that get jumped/robbed together stay together.  With that being said, I'll just leave this here as well..........

You woulda stuck around and got stomped out by 5 dudes?

I don't get why people are clowning him. He's not some trained dude toting a gun. You either get down or run in these situations. Getting a gun pulled on you sucks. You feel straight violated.

idk how he got robbed on that side of town my girl school is two spaces away and i usually be there and is not bad at all guess someone set him up

not sure if posted but 2 chainz said they waited an hr for him

he thinks someone set him up to

looks like his bodyguard dont have guns both of em chased 2 chainz bodyguard shouldve started shootin tbh

Last edited:
Do athletes have to check in with goons when visiting these cities too?

[COLOR=#red]Not quite sure on that. I'll hit up my boy (not gonna name drop cause y'all hate when I do that) and ask him. But let's not act like athletes don't get into their fair share of street stuff too. These past few years more athletes have been seriously injured/murdered in the streets than widely recognized rappers...keyword WIDELY...I ain't talking about some local rapper named Yung Buggati who harassing people at the gas station to buy his album.[/COLOR]

not sure if posted but 2 chainz said they waited an hr for him

he thinks someone set him up to

looks like his bodyguard dont have guns both of em chased 2 chainz bodyguard shouldve started shootin tbh

[COLOR=#red]California has a pretty strict concealed carry program. They don't allow for reciprocity like most a lot of States do. For instance my Virginia concealed license allows me to legally carry concealed in 31 states and Cali ain't one of them. SO this basically means that if 2Chainz body guards would have been illegally packing if they weren't California residents WITH a concealed license.

To circumvent stuff like that people like 50 Cent and a few others hire former Federal Law Enforcement guys and professional body guards who because of their business are allowed to carry concealed in most states. So in other words you get what you pay for...these dudes with 2Chainz were body guards in the same way that a guy who won a few games of poker is a professional poker player :lol:[/COLOR]

I don't get why people are clowning him. He's not some trained dude toting a gun. You either get down or run in these situations. Getting a gun pulled on you sucks. You feel straight violated.

[COLOR=#red]They more and likely wanted to rob him. If they wanted to kill him he'd be dead. If someone is trying to rob you the best thing you can do is just give them your stuff...when you run people tend to get overly excited and start busting shots.

Someone posted info in here about how to react to an active shooter situation....that's cool and all but this scenario isn't exactly an active shooter type scenario. Active shooter is more like Columbine, Aurora, V-Tech, and Sandy Hook type scenarios. This was just plain ole robbery via firearm.

[/COLOR]

Even if you are a trained dude with a gun, it's not like these young punks play fair on some wild wild west quick draw. These dudes will sneak up from behind, do drive by's, shoot up a whole block full of women and kids just to get you, etc, etc.

Even if you are a trained dude with a gun, it's not like these young punks play fair on some wild wild west quick draw. These dudes will sneak up from behind, do drive by's, shoot up a whole block full of women and kids just to get you, etc, etc.

[COLOR=#red]cguy...you bring up an excellent point my dude. Even with experienced armed protection, a well thought out, or brazen attack can still take you out. Here's why...it's based on the known and the unknown. A would be assailant already knows who he wants to get at (2Chainz for example) this KNOWN gives him the ability to set up his trap, his ambush, and even his egress route well ahead of time especially if he has prior information of when and where his target is going to be. The victim usually doesn't know who and where the threat is until the point of contact/engagement. This means your security element has to have an almost instantaneous reaction to the the engagement and/or take a bullet for you.

So after that bit of information you may ask "why even have armed and trained security if there's no guarantee that they'll be able to protect you"? Well simple because of the concept of deterrence and hard target versus soft target. You always want to present yourself as a hard target which means that you are not an easy to overwhelm target that is relatively unprotected. This posture will usually deter the two bit wannabe criminals from getting at you. Fortunately most criminals are of the wannabe/crime of opportunity variety. Being a soft target makes you more vulnerable to guys like that.

At the end of the day you can only hope you don't have professional killers coming after you, because even with some of the best protection they can still get you...no protective plan is invulnerable.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]cguy...you bring up an excellent point my dude. Even with experienced armed protection, a well thought out, or brazen attack can still take you out. Here's why...it's based on the known and the unknown. A would be assailant already knows who he wants to get at (2Chainz for example) this KNOWN gives him the ability to set up his trap, his ambush, and even his egress route well ahead of time especially if he has prior information of when and where his target is going to be. The victim usually doesn't know who and where the threat is until the point of contact/engagement. This means your security element has to have an almost instantaneous reaction to the the engagement and/or take a bullet for you.

So after that bit of information you may ask "why even have armed and trained security if there's no guarantee that they'll be able to protect you"? Well simple because of the concept of deterrence and hard target versus soft target. You always want to present yourself as a hard target which means that you are not an easy to overwhelm target that is relatively unprotected. This posture will usually deter the two bit wannabe criminals from getting at you. Fortunately most criminals are of the wannabe/crime of opportunity variety. Being a soft target makes you more vulnerable to guys like that.

At the end of the day you can only hope you don't have professional killers coming after you, because even with some of the best protection they can still get you...no protective plan is invulnerable.[/COLOR]

Great post. Anybody who is about that life can get got. And even if you do get got, that doesn't make you any less about that life. In this case, 2 Chainz is being clowned because he keeps denying it. He thinks that admitting he got rob would make him less credible. But him denying it, makes him look even more lame.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]They more and likely wanted to rob him. If they wanted to kill him he'd be dead. If someone is trying to rob you the best thing you can do is just give them your stuff...when you run people tend to get overly excited and start busting shots.

Someone posted info in here about how to react to an active shooter situation....that's cool and all but this scenario isn't exactly an active shooter type scenario. Active shooter is more like Columbine, Aurora, V-Tech, and Sandy Hook type scenarios. This was just plain ole robbery via firearm.

[/COLOR]

Good point differentiating the scenarios. When strong arm jackmoves pop off, you stand still, don't move, and do NOT make eye contact.

It's funny this thread was bumped, cause today I was listening to Red Cafe's "Let It Go Remix", when 2Chainz said "All I had for breakfast was an LLLLLL!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom