*2 days left, Please Vote for my friend in the 2010 Face of e.l.f. Modeling Contest *PICS*

What up NT family, yes it's late notice, 2 days left, but please take a minute to vote for my friend Nixa in the 2010 Face of e.l.f. , yes pics includedlol

Vote for Nixa Here

377300.ashx

377303.ashx

377306.ashx

377309.ashx

Personal Statement: "I would be the perfect female model to represent e.l.f. in 2010 because I represent a wide variety of cultures and ethnicities. As astrong and educated (MBA) woman, I am proud and would be honored to represent the caliber of woman that can possess beauty and brains. Women should feelcapable of accomplishing anything they set their minds too. Self preservation should be considered necessary and I can help women bring out their inner andouter beauty!"

Vote for Nixa Here

Thanks yall

I'll vote but she gotta give me her # so she can thank me personally

she doesnt deserve a modeling contract

take her back to whatever mediocre strip club you found her in

439432.ashx

can someone help me figure out whats going on in this pic? that skin in front..is that an arm, leg?
441505.ashx

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by kingkb34

This is in first place???

C'mon son.
She's got personality, her beauty shines from within
laugh.gif
You gotta get through a whooooooole lot to see within her.
BAHAHAHAH OH WOW great joke dude...........................................................................
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

This is in first place???

C'mon son.
I would represent e.l.f. with class, style and humbleness! Choosing me will show the world that inner beauty matters just as much as outer beauty!I am the daughter of dance & TV icon, Fred Rerun Berry from tv's What's Happening so I know about the ins & outs of theindustry and I am connected to a very respectable name! I already have semi-national status but I am still willing to work and pay my dues! I also have a veryprofessional attitude!

THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom