2 For 1: Hallmark Cards

Valentines Day is coming up soon, and I know some of you guy's are going to buy cards. So here's a deal if you're buying cards for more than just one person.

Online only.
Ends tomorrow.
Both cards have to be $3.49.

Edit:
My bad.
Here's the link

Buying Hallmark cards is so corny!

Go to Target, get some supplies and make your own fellas! It would be way cuter and way more appreciated.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Go to Target, get some supplies and make your own fellas! It would be way cuter and way more appreciated.

pimp.gif
tru dat... time=money and i got time to make nothing but money
these hallmark cards will suffice

edit: those cards online look ugly

pimp.gif

thats so stressful and involves alotta thinking, and what if she doesn't like it

Originally Posted by StonedFace

pimp.gif

thats so stressful and involves alotta thinking, and what if she doesn't like it
It would take you like an hour. And I guarentee if you make it, she'll love it. Especially if you express how you really feel verses you looking for a Hallmark card that kinda describes how you feel.

DONT BE LAZY

pimp.gif

It would take you like an hour. And I guarentee if you make it, she'll love it. Especially if you express how you really feel verses you looking for a Hallmark card that kinda describes how you feel.

DONT BE LAZY

Hah.. I'll keep that in mind next time I really like/love someone...hard not to be lazy tho

pimp.gif

DONT BE LAZY

i just did 2 & personalizied(spelled wrong) both ... it took me about 5 mins for about $5 alltogether took care of my gf...vday 2-14 her bday 2-15 2 for 1 made my job a lot easier now just need to find those black/purp xii & possibly the flu games in a 6.5Y & ILL BE DONE

Back
Top Bottom