2 Hits to the Head By Cop (underage drinking & resisting)

Emily Weinman of Philadelphia posted the video on her Facebook page, saying she is underage and had alcohol on the beach when officers approached her.

Weinman said she passed a breathalyzer test and afterwards, police followed her as she walked away to make a phone call.

"I asked them don't they have something better to do as cops than to stop people for underage drinking on the beach," the Facebook post reads, and that's when Weinman claims an officer said, "I was gonna let you go but now I'll write you up."

Weinman said she refused to give the officer her name and the officer threatened to arrest her. She said as she was backing away she tripped and fell, and an officer tackled her.

In the Facebook post, Weinman that she should have given the officer her name, but she did not out of fear.

"I asked them don't they have something better to do as cops than to stop people for underage drinking on the beach," the Facebook post reads, and that's when Weinman claims an officer said, "I was gonna let you go but now I'll write you up."

could've been avoided if she didnt say anything and kept it moving

cops are weak for hitting a woman. even if she was resisting, you cant handle a female without punching her in the head?

wow

i thought white females would get a little classier treatment.

she shouldn’t drink while underage
she did get a pass except when she opened her mouth.

justice served

I love how you "he shouldn't of put his hands in his pocket but....."

"Could of been avoided" mfs :rolleyes

The cop was wrong period.

girl was underage drinking in public, made a smart *** comment, and resisted arrest. cant learn to see a situation mfs :rolleyes

girl was underage drinking in public, made a smart *** comment, and resisted arrest. cant learn to see a situation mfs :rolleyes

None of that deserves MMA hammer punches to the head.

Your a full grown highly trained cop being assisted by another full grown highly trained cop.

You can't subdue a lil girl without those type of extreme measures?

Frail boys are the worst :smh:

Resisting or not resisting is a funny thing. Instincts kick in as you are getting beat to the ground. You want to protect your body. If cops can't handle a simple situstion like this without force, I say fire them. jump on her and detain. But punches to the head for charges that werent even created yet is totally bogus.

Last edited:
Hope you feel the same when you have kids and they knuckle them up. Conditioned so much we've lost sight of when it's ok to put your hands on someone. These minor infractions can't continue to lead to **** like this.

Minor infractions is right. God forbid you show a ounce of restraint. Now she has like 2-3 aggravated assault charges. I hope she Sue's and wins. When will the cops get fired and these cities and towns actually hold their cops to a positive standard.

Like the Sterling brown arrest, imagine if this was a fit 6-4 black dude. It's a Rodney kind beating because someone didn't 'respect' the cops. It's not illegal to be short and ugly with cops. Yet it's feeling like it is anymore.

Btw some sterling brown news. 8 officers being given disciplinary action. 3 suspsned without pay. Dude was a bit Frank and a donkey about the initial contact. But that doesn't give cops a right to taser a dude over a parking violation. Not totally new news but I can see the same thing happening here. A MIP charge is a walk away ticket at worst. Cops love the escalation factor. They want and need to use those weapons.

Last edited:
YT comments saying she swung at the cop .. who knows they must have seen different video or been there

From whats seen in the video the punches are beyond excessive. Like cmon chick prob weighs 130 max and 3 of yall couldnt handle the situation without that kind of force?

What's a swing really from a 100 lb girl? It has a domestic violence angle for sure. If you get into an argument and end up hitting your GF, and causing bruises and blood, you're looking to be at fault. If this cop was a normal person, he'd still be in jail. There has to be better ways to handle people.

Cops anymore are wussies. I remember watching cops growing up. There was alot.more contact back then. Physical struggles and wrestling matches without any strikes or hits. Now hits and strikes and weapons are no longer a 2nd or 3rs option, they are #1. I don't want cops dieing or getting hurt. But God forbid they do some dirty work and get a bit scuffed up before pulling a weapon.

Without proper discipline, they are given that Liberty and freedom to escalate without consequences.

Hope you feel the same when you have kids and they knuckle them up. Conditioned so much we've lost sight of when it's ok to put your hands on someone. These minor infractions can't continue to lead to **** like this.

could've been avoided if she didnt say anything and kept it moving

cops are weak for hitting a woman. even if she was resisting, you cant handle a female without punching her in the head?

Back
Top Bottom