2 J's Kicks Selling "Custom" Travis Scott 1's In Youth Sizes ...

This is something that I've been reading about & watching a couple podcasts for a couple weeks now. apparently 2J from Urban Necessities purchased some "custom" Travis Scott 1's at a Sneakercon event in youth sizes. The reason why this is important within the shoe community is this, is he willingly & knowingly buying fake sneakers & selling them for resell prices in his shop, one of 2 options exist, they are smaller youth jordan sizes that were customized into TS1's ... or he's purchasing "unauthorized" shoes from "cross dat water" & selling them as real in his store. Also since UN is in collaboration with American Eagle now, how much of a liability is it for them & this can open up the conversation as to what a fake is, unauthorized, etc ... what do you think?

The original video in question @ 9:40, where he buys the kicks...

a couple vlogs regarding the issue... robdolla...

zayas.

Lawyer: Can you please point to the man your snitching on
Op: yes, he’s right there sir.
Screenshot_20190907-165708.png

Last edited:
This is something that I've been reading about & watching a couple podcasts for a couple weeks now. apparently 2J from Urban Necessities purchased some "custom" Travis Scott 1's at a Sneakercon event in youth sizes. The reason why this is important within the shoe community is this, is he willingly & knowingly buying fake sneakers & selling them for resell prices in his shop, one of 2 options exist, they are smaller youth jordan sizes that were customized into TS1's ... or he's purchasing "unauthorized" shoes from "cross dat water" & selling them as real in his store. Also since UN is in collaboration with American Eagle now, how much of a liability is it for them & this can open up the conversation as to what a fake is, unauthorized, etc ... what do you think?

The original video in question @ 9:40, where he buys the kicks...

a couple vlogs regarding the issue... robdolla...

zayas.

12:30 in the first video is how I imagine @dcallamerican is on the court

someone once tried to argue with me that stuff like that can’t be fake because nike didn’t actually make that shoe in that size - that basically the shoe doesn’t exist. that was idiotic.

just reminds me there's a legitimate reason nike doesn't attend sneakercon events, but they do attend complexcon & then he said something about "make sure you get all the receipts for american eagle" ... which makes me question these business tactics ...the sneaker bubble is indeed one step closer.

I’ll actually chime in on the subject OP.

If a shoe doesn’t come direct from the manufacturer (New Balance, Nike, Adidas warehouse) I automatically question its authenticity.

Can barely trust retail storefronts these days (Footlocker been caught a few time swapping out authentics for fakes).

At some point, the consumer has to realize that no shoe is really worth the retail price, let alone the resell. I’m really surprised this wave has lasted this long but it’s economically unsustainable.

I mean, who is out hear spending a rack on these Satin 1’s? $1,500 for these TS 1’s? It’s insane.

Anything customized in my eyes is essentially fake unless you brought the customizer an authentic pair to work on.

Wouldn’t surprise me if this were the case here.

We have a Nike section, other brand section, Jordan brand section, Nike retro section etc so yeah, how dare they not scroll the site and post in the right area.

Fixed it for you.

We have a board admin and it's not you

You could have ignored this topic and instead posted in one of the countless others.

General sneaker discussion topics have always been put in the general section

Welcome to the general section. Most of us grew up and don’t care about hyped up sneakers anymore like that.

Have fun tickling your pickle over Travis Scott releases though.

Man hush. Im 29 and been on here for damn near 15 years, at the heart of NT, its kicks. Kick related discussions are always welcome. There may be a more appropriate forum yes, but quit that “grown up and dont care about sneakers” crap that people like to feel holier than thou with.

We have a board admin and it's not you

You could have ignored this topic and instead posted in one of the countless others.

General sneaker discussion topics have always been put in the general section

I could’ve. But I felt like voicing my opinion. And your last part isn’t true. Otherwise there wouldn’t be the subsections for different topics on here.

I know that. You know that.

Man hush. Im 29 and been on here for damn near 15 years, at the heart of NT, its kicks. Kick related discussions are always welcome. There may be a more appropriate forum yes, but quit that “grown up and dont care about sneakers” crap that people like to feel holier than thou with.

I get you. But there’s truth to it in terms of the content posted in general. I would say most of us don’t care about sneakers like that anymore, priorities change as an adult. If you still have the funds to buy multiple pairs a month, pay bills and support a family as well. Props. But most of us have different priorities and general for the most part has been a section of long term members. Hence the having to be on here for more than 30 days to post in general.

Most of us are still into sneakers and keep up with them but not on that level anymore.

DamnnDeee is that you, buddy? you ok over there? why ya resellin asses in this thread worried about some baby shoes? stay out of grown mans biz. ya probably wouldnt even take the chance of getting off some fakes to put food in your kids mouths if that the only hustle you had available to you, lame straight up lol

I get you. But there’s truth to it in terms of the content posted in general. I would say most of us don’t care about sneakers like that anymore, priorities change as an adult. If you still have the funds to buy multiple pairs a month, pay bills and support a family as well. Props. But most of us have different priorities and general for the most part has been a section of long term members. Hence the having to be on here for more than 30 days to post in general.

Most of us are still into sneakers and keep up with them but not on that level anymore.
I haven't been buying as much shoes as I used to either, but you should just ignore this thread if it doesn't interests you instead of demeaning it.

Back
Top Bottom