2 more pics of XV SE

could have added these to the other post but i don't speak/write Spanish
embarassed.gif

Not bad. Would like to see better pics though, but good find none the less. Look real comfortable to hoop in

These are way better than the original XV

... but then again thats not saying much...... at all.

Ugly!!!

Not too bad. Don't know if I'd buy them though, have to see them in person first.

Does anybody else hate the fact that JB uses the same traction pattern on its team shoes as the signature shoe that is out that year? I don't know I guessit just bugs me because it seems cheap and uninspired. Anyway these are terrible, I thought the team line was supposed to be going places.

I'm... kinda feeling 'em.

Maybe it's because I hate the look fo the XV so much that these look good to me, like these should have been the Air Jordan XV, not the pieces of crap thatactually are the Air Jordan XV.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Not too bad. Don't know if I'd buy them though, have to see them in person first.
same here..geah from the pik they look aaight..so i'll see if im gonna score em...but thanks for the piks again aNYth1ng

These aren't terrible, but they aint fly either. I like the regular Air Jordan XV's a whole lot better. Again, I'm glad I picked up 2 pairs ofretro XV's.
grin.gif

these look pretty good to me..thanks for the pics anything..when do these release by the way?

Back
Top Bottom