2 Pac's death was 15 years ago today... Vol How Long will they Mourn Me

The Greatest Rapper of All-Time died on September 13th #RIP

Crazy how coming generations will never fully realize how great of an artist and person he truly was. The realest to ever do it. RIP.

Favorite artist ever, over anyone. Even MJ. Grew up on this dude's music and anyone who says this man is not the GOAT is insane. RIP Pac.

His second verse; 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP to GOAT!!! Not because he was a lyrical beast(which he could be at times IMO) but because he was straight forward and did it with such a raw passion. 2pac the Thug is appreciated, but 2pac the rebel, leader, activist, soldier is appreciated on a whole different level.

R.I.P. To the greatest to ever do it !

Amazing how 2pac's entire catalog is still light years a head of what dude's are rapping about now a days..

Man, what I would give up just to see him perform live or get to meet him.
30t6p3b.gif
RIP to the GOAT. I was only 7 when he died but def. grew up on his music. So many classics, the music will forever live on my dude.

R.I.P to the G.O.A.T(It is not even a contest IMO)
Pac was light years ahead of his time. Most of his music still sounds better than ANYTHING out today.
Pac >>>>>>today's rap music

2pac will always be the #1 rapper there ever is!!!!!

no one will replace Pac!!!

U can't C Me
Troublesome 96
Ballad Of a Dead Soulja
Hit em Up
I ain't mad at cha

Some of my favorite songs. RIP to the GOAT

Best 2 verses in hip hop history both by pac on this track. Crazy how the dude who produced it and Pac both got shot. 

" Out slanging with the hommies, %+*@ hanging with the phonies in the clubs"

Time really does fly. Its hard to hear 15 years have gone by since that day. I was a shocked 10th grader...who would have thought that feeling would repeat 6 months later.
RIP to Pac and Big.

it really baffles me how this guy was only 25 years old when he died. I mean he looked, talked, like he was older and experienced so much in that 25 years. I can't even imagine how much he woulda done if he was still alive.
rest in peace to one of the best to ever do it. no one can hold a candle to this guy in terms of influence in the hip hop game.

rip man whoever said he wasnt even in his prime is right. this guy was 25.... nowadays you have rappers rapping in their 30's and 40's....

a damn shame. his death put an end to mainstream rap that had a message that was vital to the ghettos a nd generations to come....

we will never ever hear another keep your head up or dear mama on the radio again.... we lost...

Back
Top Bottom