2 Problems I need help with..

1. I just restarted my PC, because it had a virus (probably the NT one), and in the process I lost all my music. But, the music is still on my IPhone. Are there any FREE programs that can transfer ALL of my music from my IPhone to my computer(PC).

2. When installed iTunes, I get this weird error that says, something about "CD/DVD Drive"?? Anyone know how to get around this or prevent this from happening?
ohwell.gif

Thanks.
nerd.gif

Unfortunately the NT virus ruins not only computers but iphones. Mail it to me so I can throw it away for you.

I think there's a couple ipod transfer software on download.com... On the same note check cnet.com...

For #1, look for SharePod.  I've got it and it used to be free, I assume it still is.  Works well.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

For #1, look for SharePod.  I've got it and it used to be free, I assume it still is.  Works well.

I tried SharePod, and it says it works for IPhones but when I connected my 3GS it couldn't find it..

good luck man...i paid $20 bucks and only got like a 1/4 of my songs. F!!! itunes and this bum A!! virus on NT

Check out PodUtil I know it works for Ipods but I don't know if they made a newer version for the iPhone yet.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by larrivee7

I tried SharePod, and it says it works for IPhones but when I connected my 3GS it couldn't find it..

i use ipod access for windows for my ipod, not sure if it'll work with your iphone but you can try...

http://download.cnet.com/...000-2169_4-10297441.html

If I was you, I wouldn't connect your iphone to your pc until you get that problem resolved.
IS the music deleted from the music folder, or is it that the Itunes software just doesn't open, not allowing you to see the music?

Back
Top Bottom