2 weeks from the US presidential election... who are YOU voting for? (do over)

"You don't want it"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I'm surprised a moderator started this poll. Where are the ethics?

I'm not sure what world you think people were living in where they kept their political views to themselves.

don't step to me about ethics...you don't want it.
Reminds me of the pyp where the guy had on kapris and somebody commented, he said fall back before i eitheryou.

Originally Posted by seaner23

i know this probably doesn't need to be said, but since there are several "slow" nt'ers i feel it must be said...

you do know this isn't the real voting right? you still have to go out and "officially" cast your vote.

i hope 100% of us already knew that but i'm sure there are probably a few nt'ers who think that this is official and they don't need to vote anymore.

just saying...
The stupidity over at jjb doesn't carry over to NT. Im pretty sure we all know this
indifferent.gif

i know this probably doesn't need to be said, but since there are several "slow" nt'ers i feel it must be said...

you do know this isn't the real voting right? you still have to go out and "officially" cast your vote.

i hope 100% of us already knew that but i'm sure there are probably a few nt'ers who think that this is official and they don't need to vote anymore.

just saying...
slowpoke.gif

who the hell would think that?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

who the hell would think that?
Whats Method Man's Screen name here?

Dirty, was it you that lowered my post limit to 25? if so, i would like it changed back please. This 25 post per day will hurt me, especiallyduring football season. You would probably do this because you do not like me too
smh.gif

the same people who thought aliens were coming, and the same people who tYpE LyKe DiS, and the same people who say conversate...those people.
So because people pretend that theres aliens coming and because people choose to type the way they do and use the word conversate means they dontknow COMMON SENSE?..get outta here with that..wheres the logic in that? What about people who send a random girl off a message board 10 dollars paypal becauseshe "didnt have money for food"?

just saying...

smh.gif

I'd vote for McCain, but I'm underage.

If this poll include a lot more older voters, I think it'd be less lopsided.

Back
Top Bottom