2 year old girl run over twice RIP

http://newsstream.blogs.cnn.com/201...-on-tape-ignoring-2-year-old-accident-victim/
The video is so disturbing, we chose not to air it on CNN/News Stream tonight (and do brace yourself, if you choose to see it - it is VERY graphic.). It shows a number of witnesses walk by and ignore the stricken child. It also shows another van run over her a second time.

Minutes tick by until, finally, a trash collector sees Yue Yue and carries her to the side of the road.

Eventually, her mother appears and rushes her to the hospital. And again... every single moment is captured on closed-circuit television

I saw this over the weekend. It's sickening to watch the little girl get run over twice, and even more sickening, watching all the people just pass her by, like some animal road kill.

Oh, and this thread probably won't end well.

tired.gif
Damn.How are people acting like they don't see her though?

read somewhere that someone was actually jailed in China for helping someone who was in an accident like that though
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Basically paying for a kid's death in china is cheaper than if they were immobilized in a hospital. Some say the driver ran over her twice to not pay for hospital bills. The guy offered to pay the parents but
not turn himself in. The police made him surrender later tho.

I didn't post the video in the forum, didn't bother watching, it's cruelty at its worst. There is a link on the cnn page i posted if you are curious

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

frown.gif
I shouldnt have watched that

RIP

Not that I wanted to see it in the first place, but now I really don't want to see it! 
frown.gif

I hate videos with kids man
30t6p3b.gif
turned my stomach.

This is probably the 5th or so time I've heard of something like this happening in an Asian country. Cray.

Saw this but didn't want to post it.

I feel horrible. I wish I could have helped her.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

If this thread has less replies than the dog "murder" thread......

Well I wouldn't be surprised. 

A reason why the dog threads always get so big is because there's always someone trolling them, and then it creates arguments for pages.

I'm surprised this hasn't been asked yet, but where were her parents? How do you let your 2 year old child walk around like that ALONE in the streets? Makes me sick, they deserve to be in trouble too

Back
Top Bottom