$20 AMAZON GIFTCARD FOR $5.00 with full instructions CAN BE STACKED!

https://livingsocial.com/redeem_invite/21349061-laseve?ref=lnk

How to insure you get the card for $5.00:

[table]  [tr]    [td]Step. 1[/td]    [td]Click Link Above.[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step. 2 [/td]    [td]Enter e-mail address then click GREEN Button {Send Me Free Daily Deals}[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step. 3[/td]    [td]Navigate to Top-Right corner of page and click {Sign Up} Link.[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step. 4[/td]    [td]Create an account using the same e-mail address you entered on first page then click BLUE Button{Sign Up}[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step. 5[/td]    [td]On left side of screen click the {More Deals} link. Then navigate down to and click the {Washington D.C.} Link.[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step. 6[/td]    [td]The $20 Amazon Gift Card for $10 offer should now be on the screen click {Buy Now} and follow instructions to check-out. For clicking my link your account will automatically receive a $5.00 credit bringing the total to $5.00[/td]  [/tr][/table]

How to order more than one:

To order more than one you need a different e-mail address but are able to use the same Credit Card #

To save time follow these steps:
[table]  [tr]    [td]Step 1.[/td]    [td]Clear your browsing history + cookies before each purchase.
[/td]    [td]
Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+Delete

Internet Explorer: Tools > Delete Browsing History
[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step 2.[/td]    [td]Visit gmail.com and create a free e-mail account[/td]    [td]
ex. random@gmail.com
[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step 3.[/td]    [td]Click the link above and follow the original steps above but when providing an e-mail address put a period between any two letters in your e-mail name.  Any e-mail sent to these email addresses will forward to your main account. In this case random@gmail.com[/td]    [td]ex. r.andom@gmail.com, ra.ndom@gmail.com, ran.dom@gmail.com, etc.[/td]  [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

How to insure you get the card for $5.00:

[table]  [tr]    [td]Step. 1[/td]    [td]Click Link Above.[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step. 2 [/td]    [td]Enter e-mail address then click GREEN Button {Send Me Free Daily Deals}[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step. 3[/td]    [td]Navigate to Top-Right corner of page and click {Sign Up} Link.[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step. 4[/td]    [td]Create an account using the same e-mail address you entered on first page then click BLUE Button{Sign Up}[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step. 5[/td]    [td]On left side of screen click the {More Deals} link. Then navigate down to and click the {Washington D.C.} Link.[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step. 6[/td]    [td]The $20 Amazon Gift Card for $10 offer should now be on the screen click {Buy Now} and follow instructions to check-out. For clicking my link your account will automatically receive a $5.00 credit bringing the total to $5.00[/td]  [/tr][/table]

How to order more than one:

To order more than one you need a different e-mail address but are able to use the same Credit Card #

To save time follow these steps:
[table]  [tr]    [td]Step 1.[/td]    [td]Clear your browsing history + cookies before each purchase.
[/td]    [td]
Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+Delete

Internet Explorer: Tools > Delete Browsing History
[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step 2.[/td]    [td]Visit gmail.com and create a free e-mail account[/td]    [td]
ex. random@gmail.com
[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]    [td]Step 3.[/td]    [td]Click the link above and follow the original steps above but when providing an e-mail address put a period between any two letters in your e-mail name.  Any e-mail sent to these email addresses will forward to your main account. In this case random@gmail.com[/td]    [td]ex. r.andom@gmail.com, ra.ndom@gmail.com, ran.dom@gmail.com, etc.[/td]  [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

thank you to those NT members who have signed up through my link. I'm going to be giving away one $20gc, to enter for a chance just post on the first page of this thread.

thank you to those NT members who have signed up through my link. I'm going to be giving away one $20gc, to enter for a chance just post on the first page of this thread.

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

Yo goods looks on this, got one for $5
pimp.gif
, is there anyway I can cop more? lol

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

Yo goods looks on this, got one for $5
pimp.gif
, is there anyway I can cop more? lol

Back
Top Bottom