20 Creative Ways Dealers Have Smuggled Drugs & Been Caught !

Obviously these are not creative enough or they would have never been caught but you have to give the smugglers kudos for being creative. Read more about eachone below

1. In New York, DEA agents discovered bags of heroin surgically implanted in live, purebred puppies
060201_drugs2_hmed_1p.standard.jpg

2. In Memphis , customs officers found 7 pounds of heroin hidden in three baseball bats.
06272006.jpg

3. Bananas
_1629462_cocaine150.jpg

4. In an Elmo Doll
roll.gif

102606t1a.jpg
FREE ELMO

5. Everyone tries putting them in fish. But how about liquid cocaine being used to ship the fishin. They place a water bag with the fish in it insided the bag of liquid cocaine.

6. More than 300 boa constrictors from Colombia were implanted with cocaine-filled condoms inserted into their rectums (which were then sewnshut), causing the deaths of all but 63 of the creatures
_42366365_boa_pa203b.jpg

7. Hair coated with cocaine. This seems like alot of work.
Contained in the luggage were 76 packets of human hair, which is used as hair extensions in the hairstyling trade.A test on the hair showed,however, that the packets also contained cocaine, De Klerk said.According to him, one of the latest methods used by drug traffickers in a bid to escapedetection is to dissolve cocaine and then to soak some other supposedly innocent product - such as human hair in this case - in it.

8. Hide "mini bricks" ofheroin inside bricks of cocaine. It is cheaper to pay someone to ship Coke than it is heroin. Maybe they should have gotten some quotes from Fedex or UPS.
_dea_programs_forensicsci_microgram_mg0405_mg0405fig1-1.jpg
pimp.gif
Saving on ebay shipping fees.

9. Hide them in Virgin Mary tombstones.

10. Incorporate liquidcocaine into plexiglass and make fishtanks or dvd cases.

11. Stuffing a giant squid.
Photo shows how much was actually in that thing.
cocaine-squid.jpg

12. In vanities (bathroom counter with mirror).
Police in Southwick, Mass., confirmed today that a $99 vanity sold at Home Depot store in Chicopee, Mass., had $150,000 worth of cocaine and marijuana insidewhen it was opened. The Republican has the story. It addsthat police say "two other drug-packed vanities were also sold at a Home Depot store in Tewksbury (Mass.)."

13. 4300 pounds of Pot in a tractor trailor filled with cornchips and Salsa

14. Surgically inserted into a man'sthigh

15. This one I like. A load of marijuana in the floorboard of a truck carrying two live bears(Corky and Pumpkin) . Talk about a good distraction.

16.Marijuana mixed with coriander.Hard to detect with smell? Guess not.
veg_5fand_5fmarijuana.jpg

16. Disguising marijuana in regular Over The Counter snap packs.
mg0806_fig5.jpg

17. Thinly sliced sheets of cocainemade to look just like Pringles. Pringles might be the more addicting thing here.
roll.gif

9517634.jpg

18. The first guy caught smuggling with thesubmarine ruined it for everyone.

19. Who would think to look for drugs in those cute GardenGnomes?
The 52-year-old wannabe Scarface, Linda Martin, was served the porridge at Auckland High Court, South Africa's IOL reports, as a result of being caughtwith in excess of three kilos of charlie at Auckland Airport in 2004. The Peruvian Red Bull was hidden inside four garden gnomes in Martin's suitcase.

20. Why ruin a good bottle of alchohol by filling it with marijuana?
mg0806_fig1.jpg

Too all future NT custom agents & pharmacists.

The ideas come from? ....the government has a had it all because Im sure the drug suppliers can come up with good idea's but some of this @*%% is JamesBond and its beyond their thinking.

Some of them on some next level shht, I'd be out the game before I had to do some of the stuff they doing tho cause when you that big the Gov't alreadyknows who you are.

WAIT, how many Giant Squids have they found!? I just seen the first one caught on film on the discovery Channel last month and they already stuffing em'with the work?
smh.gif
you askin' for it fool.

Yea I wanna ship this giant squid to south florida overnight..
indifferent.gif

A lot of these ideas come from movies, tv shows n books cuz at times whether its about drugs or not theres something that actually hasn't been done in reallife thats being done in the movie.

You do know dudes are smuggling in paintings now right? That shoulda been listed. The only reason cops kno about these smuggling methods is cuz the got caught

smokin.gif

i wanna hear some of the methods that work cuz some of these are way out there and i have no idea how they got busted

Suspicion is how they get caught. I have a friend who works at one of the large carriers and he knows whos sending out something illegal just by the way theytalk and act, its crazy. Sure, a lot of these ideas are well thought but the most important element is the human element, if you cant make the transitionsmooth from packaging to shipping youll get caught 100% of the time.

a kid ik gets stuff shipped UPS, idk how, but i've heard of 3 or more methods that work....
that kid is an idiot, UPS has dogs and doesnt need a search warrant to go thru your package...not talking directly to you but its funny how thegovt brainwashes people into thinking this kind of thing is that hard...i get packages of herbs grown by friends on the west coast every harvest month and imon the other side of the country, its pretty standard...they vacuum seal up the buds a few times(i.e. food saver), jar them and use USPS express, bc of thefact they dont have dogs and need a search warrant to go thru your package, make sure the sender uses (this is important) a REAL address, can be anyones...,but with a fake name on it so if by any chance your package is intercepted you can claim ignorance and say you never expected it, and YES this works i knowfrom experience bc friends of mine have had packages intercepted and theyll just say they dont know what theyre talking about, recently a package of seeds wasintercepted and the DEA sent me a letter saying that they would be destroyed...and thats all that ever happened

oh yeah and remember right now is the PEAK of the mail season, you guys wouldnt believe what gets through the mail this time of year

Back
Top Bottom