$20 for 4 movie tickets, Deal is expired, but for those who did it...

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]deal is over, but i just got my ticket vouchers in my email, just follow the steps to get fandago vouchers and you're all set, ![/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]you can redeem the vouchers any time after you apply them to your account, i did two tickets, and they'll expire in january, will be used soon![/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]also, make sure to take advantage if a movie is in 3d, or IMAX, as whatever is left will not be credited for you towards anything[/font]

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

only for LA I take it?
nerd.gif
?

i hear that it doesn't matter that the deal is in LA, since you'll be purchasing the tickets through fandango and getting them at the theatre you by it for, and that it works for imax/3d as well....jackass3d here i come!
here is the fine print, says nothing about LA theatres only, and once again, they'd be redeemed via fandango..

One voucher is valid for a 4-pack of tickets • Tickets can be split among up to 4 customers and do not have to be used in the same visit • Tickets must be claimed at WeeklyCinema.com within 90 days of purchase, and must be redeemed via Fandango within 90 days after that • The maximum value of each movie ticket ($14) can also be used toward any IMAX or 3D movie; please note that you will need to pay any remaining value at time of purchase • Valid at any participating Fandango and MovieTickets.com theaters nationwide • One-time purchase; customers will NOT be required to sign up for a monthly subscription • Purchase/Gift limit of 100 per customer • Other conditions apply • Promotional value expires on 12/31/10

Originally Posted by Diego

Is this today only?

yes, i think there is only 15 hours for it
however

these deals DO pop up from time to time, i just figure i'd share, and yes i live in seattel/renton, WA, and i did this, so i'm betting on it as well!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Is this today only?

however

these deals DO pop up from time to time, i just figure i'd share, and yes i live in seattel/renton, WA, and i did this, so i'm betting on it as well!

wait, so you can use the movie tickets whenever or are the movie tickets for today only?  sorry if it's a dumb question
ohwell.gif

My question is,

Do you get the tickets as soon as you buy, or do they tell you WHEN you can use the tickets? Im confused.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Is this today only?

however

wait, so you can use the movie tickets whenever or are the movie tickets for today only?  sorry if it's a dumb question
ohwell.gif

you buy the tickets now, and have to use them before the end of the year

over here it cost 5 bucks a ticket everyday.... except for friday, saturday, and sunday

manteca california by the way...

Originally Posted by djaward

My question is,

Do you get the tickets as soon as you buy, or do they tell you WHEN you can use the tickets? Im confused.

here is what i got in my email

• WAIT. Your deal will be ready to print within 1 business day
    • PRINT. Follow the instructions on your deal to redeem it
    • SAVE. Enjoy your favorite spots around town at huge discounts
    and reading about livingsocial on slickdeals.net, people have nothing really negative to say about it

Originally Posted by NobleKane

over here it cost 5 bucks a ticket everyday.... except for friday, saturday, and sunday

i wish tickets are $9.50 each in hc il $20 for 4 is a steal

damn, does that apply with imax/3d too? if so i would hit up the theatre's every week!
it's like 9.50 here for regular showings, 11.xx for imax, and a bit more for imax/3d....can't believe the amount of money i spend on tickets alone....THEN there's the snacks.... 

indifferent.gif

damn, does that apply with imax/3d too? if so i would hit up the theatre's every week!
it's like 9.50 here for regular showings, 11.xx for imax, and a bit more for imax/3d....can't believe the amount of money i spend on tickets alone....THEN there's the snacks.... 

indifferent.gif

Throw another $2 onto those prices and you have my theaters prices. I'm jumping all over this deal. Thanks
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
%%+, in san diego the theatre by my house is 11.50 and 18 bucks for imax
mad.gif

edit: good looks bro 
pimp.gif

Wait wait, this says
Four Movie Tickets and Free Viewing of The Social Network at AMC Theatres
on the buy page... can these tickets not be used for Regal theaters?

Back
Top Bottom