20 things that stress millennials da most VOL. 1st world probs

:rofl:

I skipped a 2 mile line yesterday and someone let me right in. I threw them a peace sign :pimp:

You’re supposed to skip the line. D bags like you are ****ing up the zipper.

u have ur opinions
i have mine
but depending on another persons tip
as a way to live is kinda idiotic
not everyone has the privilege of attending school. you don't know their, why you looking down on people in the service industry.

not everyone has the privilege of attending school. you don't know their, why you looking down on people in the service industry.
complaining about me looking down on the service industry(which i dont but lets run with that narrative)
but looking down on me for not tipping :rolleyes

Trash logic.

My wife makes 6 figures and works 4 days a week at a nice restaurant.

If she ever wanted to get out of her garbage service industry job she’d be working the next day becasue all the networking she has done with customers.

complaining about me looking down on the service industry(which i dont but lets run with that narrative)
but looking down on me for not tipping :rolleyes
if you don't like the system then dont participate in it. it's like complaining about the system and not doing anything about it.

but this goes beyond tipping. i think you are just being cheap, like you test driving cookies and that story about theater :lol:

Also ninja would wash low iq
upload_2019-3-21_15-14-4.gif

You better bet against me then.

The best part is a lot of servers have a degree or two but they make more money than they would using their degree.

Booze and food is always gonna sell.

Service industry is dope, I loved cooking and working in hotels and shooting the **** with random people from all over the world.

:rofl:

I skipped a 2 mile line yesterday and someone let me right in. I threw them a peace sign :pimp:

You’re supposed to skip the line. D bags like you are ****ing up the zipper.

Careful. One day you’re gonna run into that dude who just lost his job, got a pistol and time on his hands.

Probably. Especially when I’m in my cement truck working. Driving with cars all over is like herding cats. You just gotta push your way in a lot of the time becasue no one lets trucks in but other trucks.

Bro it’s really like that. :lol:

People get so mad at me for just trying to navigate these streets.

My truck is even heavier than a regular semi. I’m 98k pounds full load. But people still wanna cut me off and brake check me. I don’t even get mad. If you wanna smash into my truck that’s on you, you’ll loose this battle you created in your own mind. :lol:

Bro it’s really like that. :lol:

People get so mad at me for just trying to navigate these streets.

My truck is even heavier than a regular semi. I’m 98k pounds full load. But people still wanna cut me off and brake check me. I don’t even get mad. If you wanna smash into my truck that’s on you, you’ll loose this battle you created in your own mind. :lol:

Your truck probably wouldn’t even wobble if they did try to side swipe it :lol:

Traffic can really mess with people’s minds. My brother was losing him **** yesterday but he came to his senses after a few minutes.

Nah, it would just keep rolling for sure.

A car a few weeks ago was having a road rage episode and ended up skipping off the side of my co workers truck into a wall and back into his truck. The police came and all that and after he just drove off and went to the job site :lol:

Back
Top Bottom