2000-2002 era Iverson shoe HELP

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by coordinate, Sep 20, 2013.

1. coordinate

coordinate

Back in 2000-2002 I had a pair of Iversons, I cant for the life of me find a picture of them, and i have looked and looked buy only find pictures of the answer and questions

This shoe was a wheat/tan color, THE WHOLE SHOE, it was like a durabuck/suede type of shoe. i believe the lace eye stays where like more on the inside of the shoe, you couldnt see them i dont think, They also had the i3 logo on the side like The Answers do, but it wasnt stitched, it was metal. It had to be a Reebok shoe but maybe not?

I just remember that i wore that shoe INTO THE GROUND! like i wore it every day for a year or two, i loved that shoe.  My mom trashed them while i was gone somewhere because she knew id never throw them away (back in the day).

Any ideas FAM?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  2. vcshoxj6

vcshoxj6

off the clock sig collection?

3. coordinate

coordinate

That complex link had my happy at first, but none of them look too familiar, but I was 13 back then as well, so I'm not sure

Did the Off The Clock collection have an all wheat looking shoe? I'm ALMOST 100% positive it was the "i3" logo. I wanted a pair of Iversons back then because I remember enjoying to try and cross people over back in school

I cant think of any other shoe that it would have been. I'll look for some pictures of the shoe in some old family photos. But cameras back in the day probably wouldnt help lol.

EDIT: also, it had to be a general release shoe. My family didn't have the money nor did any of us including me care or know about sneakers back then

It was also a mid top shoe with no straps

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  4. coordinate

coordinate

THIS IS NOT THE SHOE

But this reminds me of it alot. The whole shoe was a tan/wheat color and the upper was a durabuck-ish type material with a metal logo on the side. No NOT LUGZ lmao

I had Filas, DaDas, Nikes, Reeboks, Timbs, all kinds of shoes back then. I'm really thinking it was an i3 logo though

5. vcshoxj6

vcshoxj6

Wheat version of this?

6. coordinate

coordinate

That looks really familiar...

Is that the "Off the Clock" signature series? Did they have a wheat version of that shoe?

7. coordinate

coordinate

BUMP

Anyone have a picture of the "wheat" Off The Clock signature series Iverson shoe?

8. coordinate

coordinate

That really looks like it, but mine had a metal logo on the side?

9. coordinate

coordinate

I cant find any other pictures of that shoe anywhere

10. nikekid6

nikekid6

fam are u thinking of the adidas adan or adan 2?

11. coordinate

coordinate

Nope, but same materials and color of that second pic.

Im sure it was Reebok, and im sure that it had a metal logo on the outside of the shoe. I could of sworn it was an i3 logo

12. idizzle

idizzle

Are these it?

13. coordinate

coordinate

Im thinking thats it… But all wheat color, i can only find one picture of it

ID LOVE TO HAVE A PAIR OF THESE NOW

which model is that?

14. stutz2341

stutz2341

This is late in the game - but I have a brand new pair of the wheat Iverson shoes.  They are the I3 Trainer III Mid in Buckwheat.  They are from the Reebok Collection and say Iverson Off the Clock Signature Collection inside and on the bottom of the shoe.