2001 AIR JORDAN XI **LEGIT CHECK PLEASE** **Possible SCAMMER NTer: Knux11**

So I sold these 2001 Blk/Red 11 to NTer @knux11  for $250 last week.

Today, he opens a claim with paypal and pms me stating:

"OK you need to send me a refund and you need to take these fake jordans back.  get back to me ASAP.

"The buttcrack in the jumpman. The fact that the jumpman head is bent."

"go head and open a thread.  I still want to return these fake shoes, don't care what nobody else thinks. 

SCAMMER?? I sent you REAL money.  the only person in this transaction to send someone something real. So don't play games, just send me your return address. 

Maybe you didn't know they were fake?  I dunno.  but these are fake."

I'm 1000% confident these are 1000% authentic. Here are the pics:

Here is the listing:

http://niketalk.com/t/585274/sz-9-5-2001-blk-red-jordan-xi

That is a shady maneuver.

Those blk/red XIs are 100% real. They are exactly the same pair I have. Down to the way the laces are threaded by the factory. Look at them laces!

Exactly.

Sounds like he either wore a few times and wants to return em or he's tryin to do the old switcharoo and send me some fakes.

@knux11  please respond.

@bigj505  we might have a scammer on the loose.

He probably wants to send you a pair of his fakes and keep the real ones. Or he is just an ignorant new "sneakerhead" who has learned to OD worry about stitched jumpmans. Especially on the older pairs, those of us who have been here for awhile know that they had a lot of imperfections back when "quality" was a little better overall. Now all I see is dudes saying they are worried about the jumpmans in the legit check section. Jumpman is not the way to tell a legit shoe, unless it's an OBVIOUS fake or facing the wrong way, etc. small imperfections of a stitched jumpman means absolutely nothing imo.

:rofl:

PayPal I hope you look at this legit check thread and see these ARE authentic.

Either dude is trying to scam you or JB quality is so bad now a days that good quality is considered fakes. :lol:

He probably wants to send you a pair of his fakes and keep the real ones. Or he is just an ignorant new "sneakerhead" who has learned to OD worry about stitched jumpmans. Especially on the older pairs, those of us who have been here for awhile know that they had a lot of imperfections back when "quality" was a little better overall. Now all I see is dudes saying they are worried about the jumpmans in the legit check section. Jumpman is not the way to tell a legit shoe, unless it's an OBVIOUS fake or facing the wrong way, etc. small imperfections of a stitched jumpman means absolutely nothing imo.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he will notice this post and see what he has. How can you protect yourself over something like this?

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he will notice this post and see what he has. How can you protect yourself over something like this?
Thanks for the legit check fellas.

I provided paypal with all the information, from my listings to the youtube video to a link of this thread. 

@knux11   can either realize he made a mistake and dead the dispute or be a jerk and continue to try scamming.

I've been doing this for a long time, and I believe your reputation with Paypal will help the seller in situations like this.

I will keep you guys updated on what happens with paypal so you guys can learn from my experience and protect yourselves in the future!

I'm no pro on 11's but these look like mine which are real. Sucks with so much shady stuff in the shoe game a legit seller has to deal with this. I hope dude is just making a honest mistake and will realize it.

Wow.  I step out to the gym, come back and i see all this.

Well, I definitely didn't wear them a few times, look at the tracking.  I PM'd you less than 30 minutes after they were delivered.

It is reassuring to see everyone's responses.  But there are a TON of fakes out there; i don't feel i'm completely out of line to suspect  fakes after seeing MJ's asscrack.

On another note, OP's attitude completely sucks.  It's hard to want to believe someone who's been a borderline ******* the entire process.  I normally avoid a seller based on their tone alone.  (FYI-that was me you were texting a couple weeks ago about these shoes).

I gotta get to work.  When work slows down i'll look at everything.

Last edited:
Please show all screen shots of pms and text messages where I "sucked" 

Check my feedback here (19, 100% positvie), check my feedback on ISS ( 219, 100% positive)

I dont play games or waste people's time. 

At the end of the day you shouldve contacted me before opening a case. No point in jumping the gun.

Ppl need to understand that there are differences between OGs and all other retros of these 11s. Between OGs having that PL that I personally don't like, to the CDP pack having the sh**ty craftsmanship and the 23s that chip easily. These are 100% real bred 11s from 01. If you don't like them due to thinking they were 2012s than just contact the seller and maybe he would level with you and might accept the return. But to be so quick to call them fake is not cool. No your stuff before you buy

and this is why i dont sell shoes. ive got 20 pairs of kicks i need to get rid of im sitting on, cant even trust these kids on NT :x :smh:

kicks are legit BTW

Wow.  I step out to the gym, come back and i see all this.

Well, I definitely didn't wear them a few times, look at the tracking.  I PM'd you less than 30 minutes after they were delivered.

It is reassuring to see everyone's responses.  But there are a TON of fakes out there; i don't feel i'm completely out of line to suspect  fakes after seeing MJ's asscrack.

On another note, OP's attitude completely sucks.  It's hard to want to believe someone who's been a borderline ******* the entire process.  I normally avoid a seller based on their tone alone.  (FYI-that was me you were texting a couple weeks ago about these shoes).

I gotta get to work.  When work slows down i'll look at everything.
Clearly you are new. The "asscrack" is nothing rare or wrong.... go ahead and look at pics of older pairs of retro jordans, or even newer ones. 10s, 11s, etc. The "asscrack" is there most if not all the time. I can see how you would worry about it though since this is probably your first time seeing an "opposite" facing jumpman before. This is the last time I'm going to tell you, you are fine there is NOTHING to worry about with this pair. Honestly it's YOU who has the sucky attitude right now in this whole issue. Either accept that you were ignorant to the whole matter and be happy you WEREN'T scammed, or return them and don't purchase $250 shoes you know nothing about in the future imo.
mean.gif

Im out of reps. Ill def get ya'll back when it re-ups.

Dude's in here, he's seen all this, and seen my pms. No response.

SELLERS, BEWARE!

Back
Top Bottom