2001 Black/Red XIs - Authenticity Check and Price Check

Okay NT, I am about to do a trade for DS 2001 XIs Black/Red sz9.5. First off, I would like to check that these are indeed authentic and I would also like to know how much they are worth. Please, any help will greatly appreciated, thanks.

Okay NT, I am about to do a trade for DS 2001 XIs Black/Red sz9.5. First off, I would like to check that these are indeed authentic and I would also like to know how much they are worth. Please, any help will greatly appreciated, thanks.

Pictures kinda suck but their legit, to be sure get a pic of the carbon fiber
- Toe box and amount of patent leather used
- Screen printed 2 3 and has a space as its suppose to
- Jumpman has fingers and lines up with the middle of the 2 3
- Tag has date that touched the barcode & box is on point
As for price Ive seen a DS pair go anywhere from 250-400 and up all depends on what you can haggle for and/or wait until you find an offer you agree with IMO

Pictures kinda suck but their legit, to be sure get a pic of the carbon fiber
- Toe box and amount of patent leather used
- Screen printed 2 3 and has a space as its suppose to
- Jumpman has fingers and lines up with the middle of the 2 3
- Tag has date that touched the barcode & box is on point
As for price Ive seen a DS pair go anywhere from 250-400 and up all depends on what you can haggle for and/or wait until you find an offer you agree with IMO

From the pics provided everything looks good and legit. What are you trading them for just wondering. I would pay at the most 300 shipped. I saw a pair go for around 400 shipped the other day on eBay. Ithinks that's too much.

From the pics provided everything looks good and legit. What are you trading them for just wondering. I would pay at the most 300 shipped. I saw a pair go for around 400 shipped the other day on eBay. Ithinks that's too much.

Back
Top Bottom