2001 jordan xi question

They shouldnt crumble my guy. Be worried on them IV's or III's. 2001 XI's quality was inspired by the greatest player ever, which means the qualityis up to par.

no your fine bro... the 11s have a different midsole than say the 3s-8s. they (usually) wont crumble or anything due to the material

I'be been wearing my black/red 11s since nov. 01 & people still ask if they are "new" when I wear em..u should be fine..check your localnordstroms for patent leather cleaner......

If I had a pair of lets say....... Bordeaux VII's for example and they cracked. Can I glue them back and wear them?

The XIs are great quality! I wear mine every now and then. Everyone still thinks they are new. Until the last CDP pack came out, when I wore them someonealways tried to buy them. So to answer your question, you can wear them without any problems!

If this is the case, it may finally be time to wear my Concords. Need some sea glow first though... I just need to feel some real XI's on my feet. I reallythink the time has come....

yea you should be fine my man, XI's have some of the best quality espically the 01's, havent seen a pair of these crack or split and ive seen some BEATXI's, your fine, i know people still rocking OG's

yeah these last forever, the worst you'll see is yellowing with ice soles, and separation of the midsole eventually.

agreed, they will be fine, i broke out a pair of black/reds from back then recently and have been playing ball in them, and they have held up great.

I still have Black/Red retro 11s and I play ball in them every now and then (indoor of course
smile.gif
)... they're fine.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

If I had a pair of lets say....... Bordeaux VII's for example and they cracked. Can I glue them back and wear them?
good luck trying to glue back millions of tiny pieces of foam together

I've worn my bred's 30 times and they still look and feel new. Way better than the countdown pack xi, night and day difference.

I have a pretty beaten pair of OG concords that I break out every couple of months, and they are still intact.. You should be fine

My buddy wore his 01' breds the day the pack dropped and everyone was thinin he got em early and were trippin out, kinda funny. But ya man they should befine

Back
Top Bottom