2002 Sacramento Kings at Los Angeles Lakers Game 4 WCF on ESPN CLASSIC RIGHT NOW !!! APPRECIATION

Bibby, C-webb, Hedo, Doug Funny, and Vlade vs. Kobe, Shaq, and HORRY Nuff said
pimp.gif
NBA Playoffs on NBC at its best

Ralph Nader knew that series was fixed. Nobody believed him in 2002 then the Tim D. referee scandal pops a few years ago.
laugh.gif

After this its 2006 lakers vs. Suns first round game 4... looks like a basketball night for me since the yankees are rained out
smh.gif

I need a throwback kings C-webb

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the salty people putting *'s

laugh.gif
at people taking ralph naders opinion like it matters.

any team who's dumb enough to blow a 24 point lead deserves to lose (word to the 2008 lakers in game 4 of the finals)

laugh.gif
at vlade too, luck shot it takes no skeelll just throw it up.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

any team who's dumb enough to blow a 24 point lead deserves to lose (word to the 2008 lakers in game 4 of the finals)

laugh.gif

thank you...they blew a 24 point lead and ralph nader was complaining about game 6 not game 4...floppy divac is funny just throw it up but i gotta love horrysresponse "aint no luck shot ive been doing it my whole career he better go read a paper or something"
laugh.gif

yeah i know it was game 6, ralph nader should have got his panties in a bunch about game 5 as well then. when the refs played the role of earl hebner, thelakers played the role of bret hart, and the kings were shawn michaels.

sure the lakers got to be shawn and the kings got to be bret in game 6 and stern (mcmahon) told earl hebner (the refs) to ring the bell and decide the gameagain.

its funny how 7 years later, people still cry over it and talk about how game 6 was rigged but when i mention game 5 theres not a peep to be heard from them.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why you gotta respond almost a week later. the topic wasdead to begin with. smh.

^

because i feel like it, if it was a month later i would still respond.

im going to refer you to your avatar for this one.
roll.gif
your first sentence is the definition of my avy. dayum,calling me mad when you gotta respond a month later over something that was dead.

This game.

The Shot

Game 6

This WCF

Always at least 2 or 3 threads always pop up during the season, and are started by Kings fans or Lakers haters .

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

^

because i feel like it, if it was a month later i would still respond.

im going to refer you to your avatar for this one.
roll.gif
your first sentence is the definition of my avy. dayum, calling me mad when you gotta respond a month later over something that was dead.

so it went from almost a week later to a month. your really good with your days kiddo.

anyhow, anyone whos still crying about this series. get over it and get on with your life and have a happy haloween.

Back
Top Bottom