2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

b9635cd247f38b1b4780ce47c4994a42a01105b.pjpg

Nice VIII's by Nate Robinson
pimp.gif
...BTW who's that tall dude inthe Kobe II playing ball with Nate??

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Is Stephen Jackson going to be a member of Team Jordan anytime soon?
and who was that with the black/orange 8s?

I doubt it, and Gerald Wallace was wearing the Black/Orange VIII.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

66435e914b948fec45f1c2afcda3b78fbf8ff81.pjpg

5173573b4e0a88f14d22c1aacf2bc5c6506b0f5.pjpg
I thought Mikal P. (SP?) was droped by JB? And JB needs to sign Stephen Jackson, i mean if Derek Anderson is on JB Captain Jack deserves to be. Was atthe game btw was great getting to see my favorite team (Warriors) play my two favorite players (Melo & A.I.).

Nic Wise from Arizona was wearing the white/red 12's last night in a game against Memphis. I don't have pics, but I'm sure someone can come up withthem. Those are certainly one of my favorites.

THOSE WHITE RED 12S ARE FAKE!!

PROOF - THE JUMPMAN SHOULD BE BLACK ON THE OUTSOLE...AS WELL AS THE TRACTION PODS. HIS ARE WHITE!

I did a little research of my own and Phil Simms (NY Giants 11) was right. The Jumpman on the front sole is supposed to be black. I didn't see the rest ofthe bottom to see the other. It's too bad that a school that has been with Nike for a long time has a guy that wears fakes on the court. Very similar tothe LSU guys wearing those fakes a couple years back.

Also, the guy from K-State has to be wearing fakes unless Beasley gave him those. Guys that don't get a ton of burn won't get PEs from Nike or JB. Melowore PE IXs when he first got to 'Cuse. They were mids that were all black except the bottom similar to the lows that Bibby wore.

This summer I had a student of mine, a certain WVU receiver, wear fakes in my class and I killed him all class long while I was wearing heat. His classmateswere all over him.

sad vary sad dude on my favorite team sporting fakes mad shame to that jersey and to the game "Fakes are so Bootleg".

In addition to Nic Wise's XII's, a couple a weeks ago I think I saw Jerryd Bayless rockin some concords against Illinois. Not sure if they were fake orreal though

Back
Top Bottom