2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

1z6l3p.jpg

Great googly moogly!

Jordan is just trying to move some of the newer kicks, by showcasing them himself.

Fin Dog's II's are crack. JB take note...

WOWOWOW at Finley's IIs. I don't see why Jordan Brands next move isn't dropping PEs. Some of CPs, Finley's, and Ray's PEs would sell 100times better than the new variants we get.

Finley's IIs are crack. The white sole on a black J is becoming a serious combo. The XVSEs like that are nice IMO.

did anybody just see howard twist his ankle in his II's? and somebody post pix of what cp is wearing tonight

Originally Posted by jsco

did anybody just see howard twist his ankle in his II's? and somebody post pix of what cp is wearing tonight

I was just about to post that...............It looks like he has on the White/Black/Red OG Colorway, but I can't really tell

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

I was just about to post that...............It looks like he has on the White/Black/Red OG Colorway, but I can't really tell
they look like White/Navy ones but i may be wrong
I can't tell from the pictures on getty images

Originally Posted by thePOPE3

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

they look like White/Navy ones but i may be wrong
I can't tell from the pictures on getty images

953c279bddaae581c752a24680d6fcd3-getty-80327534lm009_dallas_maveri.jpg

But Finley's Black/White II's are sick!!! Loving them even though I'm not loving Fin rightnow for his game tying 3 in regulation vs. the Suns...

Back
Top Bottom