2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Originally Posted by regui8er

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Rays don't look like titaniums. The blue looks like the same as rips and Joe Johnson's. Does anyone know if they are titaniums or not?

titanium

5c423f666ed8aae81623718eb3f0c072-getty-79600120mc039_2008_nba_all_.jpg

0c4a7ea9243de9fef226e0222e6dd1cf-getty-79600120mw065_2008_nba_all_.jpg
Are you sure? Because in those two pics it looks like it has that red single stiching like the black/red xx3s have,

i concur...they definitely look like they have red stitching along the bottom half of the pattern

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Rays don't look like titaniums. The blue looks like the same as rips and Joe Johnson's. Does anyone know if they are titaniums or not?

titanium

Are you sure? Because in those two pics it looks like it has that red single stiching like the black/red xx3s have,

i concur...they definitely look like they have red stitching along the bottom half of the pattern
their the same ones that chris paul had in his and and KG was dieing over

It's hard to tell, did the west XX3s have the "argyle-@@%" stitching pattern or the stitching pattern from the titanium blues???

Those Ray's XX3's are Titanium's, I'm almost sure they are. Comparatively with Titanium's in my hands they look just alike. Was Ray notalso one of the last second selection's..? If he was chosen earlier he would've been wearing the same all star East colorway XX3's that both Ripand JJ were wearing, probably the reason why they just gave him the titanium's, which they likely have pairs of sitting around.

those are'nt the titaniums...if you look at the toe of what ray is wearing it is blue(where mj's signature is) on the titaniums it is white

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

those are'nt the titaniums...if you look at the toe of what ray is wearing it is blue(where mj's signature is) on the titaniums it is white

Look closely, the area you are referring to on Ray's pair, IS white also, you're looking at the piece under the sig part.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Those Ray's XX3's are Titanium's, I'm almost sure they are. Comparatively with Titanium's in my hands they look just alike. Was Ray not also one of the last second selection's..? If he was chosen earlier he would've been wearing the same all star East colorway XX3's that both Rip and JJ were wearing, probably the reason why they just gave him the titanium's, which they likely have pairs of sitting around.
Those arent titanium's. If you look very closely the blues are different. The titaniums are a much lighter blue then then Ray Allens. Just lookplus the red stitching as well on Ray's

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Those Ray's XX3's are Titanium's, I'm almost sure they are. Comparatively with Titanium's in my hands they look just alike. Was Ray not also one of the last second selection's..? If he was chosen earlier he would've been wearing the same all star East colorway XX3's that both Rip and JJ were wearing, probably the reason why they just gave him the titanium's, which they likely have pairs of sitting around.
Those are titanium's. If you look very closely the blues are different. The titaniums are a much lighter blue then then Ray Allens. Just look plus the red stitching as well on Ray's

Did you mean they arent titaniums?

Those are not titaniums. Ray Allen's PEs have red stitching right above the blue midsole.

Originally Posted by thePOPE3

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

titanium

their the same ones that chris paul had in his and and KG was dieing over
Didnt MELO have on a pair of XX3 PE's ????

^how or why?

Nike can and always has given shoes to players that are not yet available.

on another note, JB will have someone who's on the roster every week on National TV.
[h4]Miami's Taylor will "Dance With The Stars''[/h4]
Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 8:29 am EST

ept_sports_rumors-409509630-1190164924.jpg

Getty Images

You may see a sack dance on "Dancing With the Stars" next season. That's because Miami Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor will be the first active NFL player to compete on the popular ABC program the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported. Two NFL legends have competed in previous seasons: Emmitt Smith won after Jerry Rice finished third. The announcement was made Monday, during ABC's "Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann."

Also competing: actress Marlee Matlin, magician Penn Jillette, figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi, tennis player Monica Seles, R&B singer Mario, comedian Adam Carolla and actor Steve Guttenberg.

"It was an opportunity that really couldn't be passed up," said Taylor's agent, Gary Wichard. "The tough part was talking Jason into it. But he will be a competitor and do what he can do.''

Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-taylor0218,0,3496777.story

Originally Posted by langfor5

Is Cory Higgins rockin some 23's?
ku_bkc_colorado_17_t800.jpg

ku_bkc_colorado_04_t800.jpg

Marcus Hall in the Aquas.

ku_bkc_colorado_06_t800.jpg

Xavier Silas in the 15's.
ku_bkc_colorado_11_t800.jpg

Richard once again in the 12's.

Too Bad Coldardo isnt as good their shoe lineup

Originally Posted by jcliz

It's hard to tell, did the west XX3s have the "argyle-@@%" stitching pattern or the stitching pattern from the titanium blues???

Anybody have close ups that answer this??
eyes.gif

It's not a violation at all unless they were given to him by a booster. Nike and Jordan have given shoes out before release dates many of times. A greatexample is Mike Bibby getting the blue foamposite Penny's about a month and a half before they came out when he was a frosh at Arizona. Also, we must keepin mind that Richard Roby is Kenyon Martin's brother. There is a chance Kenyon got them, gave them to Roby, who then passed them along to Higgins. JeremyPargo has gotten many shoes because of his brother Jannero spreading "the love" when it comes to kicks.

Originally Posted by hoops4hire

It's not a violation at all unless they were given to him by a booster. Nike and Jordan have given shoes out before release dates many of times. A great example is Mike Bibby getting the blue foamposite Penny's about a month and a half before they came out when he was a frosh at Arizona. Also, we must keep in mind that Richard Roby is Kenyon Martin's brother. There is a chance Kenyon got them, gave them to Roby, who then passed them along to Higgins. Jeremy Pargo has gotten many shoes because of his brother Jannero spreading "the love" when it comes to kicks.
Pargo has some 12.5's that i've never seen before i had a pic of them on my phone but i deleted it

Back
Top Bottom