2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

mams1020429171024x768oi8.jpg

" its okay Paul, one day you'll have nice calf muscles like mine"

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^i still dont like those PE's..... hes better off wearing the stealths.

Your telling me that if you had a chance to make Jordan's into any color way you want, you'd pick to make some that you can go pick up at the mall?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I maybe mistaken but Jackson is wearing the 14s from the count down pack. Thats kind of crazy.

i really think sjax is not signed to JB...he's just sneaker fan that cops kicks like us...i mean everything he rocks we can buy no pe's

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^i still dont like those PE's..... hes better off wearing the stealths.

Your telling me that if you had a chance to make Jordan's into any color way you want, you'd pick to make some that you can go pick up at the mall?

Yea i would...... but thats not the point..... those PE's do not look better than the stealths IMO. No matter if they were PE's or GR's.

There was an article written about sjack and jordan...

"I was wearing Jordans for free," Jackson said. "Why not wear (shoes from) a teammate of mine who's starting his own business? Why notsupport him instead of supporting Nike or some other company? Al and I have known each other for years, so when the opportunity came, I was like, 'Al, Isupport you, you're my brother.' Instead of wearing shoes for free, I'm wearing Al's and getting paid for them."

Back
Top Bottom