2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Those XX3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what joints is mike finley wearing 2nite...like some jumpmans or something....them joints on d wades feet look crazy wit the shorts!!!

I think CP3 shudda worn those atleast one time. Whats the point of wearin them during shootaround/practice, if your not going to wear them in a game?

The more I hear about Chris Paul, the more I like him. Seems like the NBA could use more players that care like he does, and that story may have sold me on apair of CP3's if I find a pair at outlets.

Originally Posted by ohiost2345

The more I hear about Chris Paul, the more I like him. Seems like the NBA could use more players that care like he does, and that story may have sold me on a pair of CP3's if I find a pair at outlets.

those black 10s were garbage....lol i wish finley would break out some cement 3s, or cookies and cream 4s or even the playoff 4s...what is JB doing? lol hecould kill the game right now if they would go ahead and lace him with some heat.....i remember when derek anderson came out in the 2001 playoffs in thosewhite cement 3s, he KILLED IT! and he was rocking low concord 11s that year....step yo game up mr. finley....I'm done. LOL!

yea, the JB guys arent really pushin it much in these series...but then again who are the JB guys left right now...Fin, Rip and Ray. not much left, so not muchopportunity to see much....but i have a funny theory about Ray and his shooting slump....get rid of those TGIM's!...
tongue.gif

Ray-Ray from Game 1 (TGIM)

10o4b4j.jpg

15xx16f.jpg

and Rip from the same game (CDP 2s)....

3v2gj.jpg

And c'mon Ahman....for real? How you gonna fit all that in a helmet? Its weird - he gets older but he acts younger....too bad his running isn'tcopying!

95y0lw.jpg

they could do white and green 17s for ray, white and green 4s can be worn, white and green or green and black 18s....rip has a bunch of options but his pe 2sare sick...and finley has endless possiblity. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom