2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

a sign of things to come....

mbeasley12be6.jpg

hopefully

I hope to god he just gets PE's and they are Bulls colorways please!

Those are the Gold 23s.... Ray Ray is too superstitious to wear them in the game though.

Look for more of the same.

7edd34651ccc3c280369d182ae858904-getty-80398141cc008_nba_finals_ga.jpg

BOSTON - JUNE 05: Ray Allen #20 of the Boston Celtics warms up prior to Game One of the 2008 NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers on June 5, 2008 at theTD Banknorth Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User isconsenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright: 2008 NBAE (Photo by Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE/Getty Images)

Thats crazy even the WNBA gets heat. Maybe Jordan Brand should sign a female, like Candice Parker. Thats kinda a crazy idea.

i have seen recent pics of Wade in Jordan. How are the wades in the market performing? Is Converse doing ok?
if not...this could be a sign
smile.gif

First of all, that's a HUGE ouch to Adidas if Beasley goes Nike. They put a lot of time and effort into that dude, they even had him in some Gil's whenKSU took their team picture for schedule calendars and Nike had to airbrush in a swoosh to make it all match. Now he's rocking J's when it's hischoice what he gets to wear?

Anyway, these may have been in here and this may not be the best forum for em, but I couldn't figure where else and I didn't want to start a newthread. So here goes, some old KU pictures. PE XIII's and Langford rocking some XII's.

KUStarters.jpg

Villanovabumps.jpg

langfordjam.jpg

Back
Top Bottom