2008 Detroit Dub Show (Some pics I tooK)...

No need for talk really....just wanted to post the pics I took for the car heads on here....

Yeah some dude in Detroit got the SAME 63 Impala as mine....same color,4door,etc....BUT I have a 454 tho and mine is all OG...heard his was a rust bucket atfirst....and his insides was not that good....but he still killin me since mine Not ready to be in any type show...

Edit, found more pics:

Got more pics but my cuz got my other sd card...

LOOK AT THAT CRACK
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

Anymore pics of the black and white Monte SS?

yeah uploadin them now....Pbucket didnt upload all my pics at first from my sd card...give me 5 min...got more pics....and then tomorrow if I get my othersd cards from my cousins, I will post even more!!

I'm laying in the bed right now so my glasses are off. But does the girlin the blue have a HUGE scar down her back? It looks like a scar but I could be wrong.

keepzdasneakz

It was free for me since my cuz had got some free tickets from her job and gave them to me...but it was 15 if you get the tic b4 the show...or 20 at thedoor....

3pm-9pm....so you think its worth it?

hbkweezy

NAW...just the way she was standin...

the Monte wit all the gator interior was terrible. The black and whit one though
eek.gif
but it looked like the interior ruined that one too. The chargers were hot though

Originally Posted by hbkweezy

I'm laying in the bed right now so my glasses are off. But does the girl in the blue have a HUGE scar down her back? It looks like a scar but I could be wrong.
I see what you talkin about, nah thats a shadow I think.........

whoever put the gator head in that monte needs to be shot... the Charger & silver impala were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

Anymore pics of the black and white Monte SS?
laugh.gif

Of course this dude will ask for pics of that whip
laugh.gif
I wish I didn't....that car is hideous.

Yeah that job was done by a Country lookin white man that dont look like he belongs in the old school car field....

Back
Top Bottom