2008 Honda Black college Battle Of The Bands In ATL Re-cap (Lots of Pics& Vids)

pimp.gif
Georgia dome was sold out on saturday. It turned out to be way betterthan i expected and the amount of college girls there was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I had pics of breezys but my girl got a hold of the digi cam..an was on that "There not apart of the band"
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyways Guerrilla Zo, Joc and dream came through and performed..someone told me shawty Lo did to but i was about a hour late because of all thetraffic
mad.gif

But when the bands performed 'they know' or Florida-Low' The stadium went CRAZYYYY

View My Video
View My Video

20symb8.jpg

28sd47.jpg

2vdnol0.jpg

72eyox.jpg

10gwvtk.jpg

2lc6xs2.jpg

2cmrdyh.jpg

juird3.jpg

707vqc.jpg

x2q82o.jpg

wsr38y.jpg

2eumn9g.jpg

9tfsp1.jpg

2pqw95w.jpg

2whf09j.jpg

1z70q37.jpg

5p7ya.jpg

29u54h.jpg

2vlwro7.jpg

14k dancers from BCC stay looking good

I was supposed to drive up from Miami to go to the BoTB but Sears act like they cant give me a weekend off

no wonder i saw soo many people at the train station on saturday
i thought something was going on downtown but i wasn't sure what.

what was the clubs like afterwards....Me and my dudes was suppose to go down there but after I found out my girl was going I said nevermind!

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Awesome.
pimp.gif

So what schools competed Cam?
Shaw
Virginia state
NC central
Winston-Salem State
Bethune-Cookman
Norfolk State
Albany state
Tuskegee
Texas southern (Best band imo)

the show didn't do itself justice if they didn't have the greatest band in the land perform......................Grambling State Tigers!!! soundedlike a great show anyway.

i was wonderin why grambling wasnt there^ But as far as the nightlife after it was even crazier! The bad thing was it was NHL all star weekend and they held itabout a block away so ithere was OD traffic

ima up the videos again

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

this and step shows are soooooooo LAME...
Read my sig...
Then what do you prefer? Freestyle battles?
indifferent.gif

BTW Jackson State, Tennessee State, Southern, Grambling, and Arkansas-Pine Bluff should have been there.

Back
Top Bottom