[| -- 2008 HOT97 Summer Jam Concert (Pics & Video) Vol. D-BLOCK killed it! -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
So whose going?
laugh.gif
I expect pics/videos.

I'm just curious as to what Kanye will do and who he will bring out this year (
pimp.gif
better be Nas).

smh.gif

I don't think anybody goin'.

I was messin' with ticketmaster and found FLOOR Seats in the 3rd section, Row 8.

I wonder if Lil Wayne will sip enough to go at 50 for everything on thisis50.com
Originally Posted by cquan05

Wonder if Shyne will make that guest appearence
eek.gif
pimp.gif

hes out? they are playing shyne on the radio now ... but seriously, hes out?

Ok, lets try this again….I'll be bringing the old MissInfoTV webcam with me backstage today for Summerjam, King Allister will be helping me monitor, and hopefully, we'll catch some behind-the-scenes action…..

I guess miss info is going to start streaming the backstage video?

Originally Posted by vintagefits

I wonder if Lil Wayne will sip enough to go at 50 for everything on thisis50.com
Originally Posted by cquan05

Wonder if Shyne will make that guest appearence
eek.gif
pimp.gif

hes out? they are playing shyne on the radio now ... but seriously, hes out?

Iono if he's out
laugh.gif
In the Shyne appreciation post I posted that he was supposeto be let out for good behaviour and there was a rumor that he was gonna be at Summer Jam
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ghetto event[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I didn't even think they were having one this year, haven't heard about S.J in along time[/color]
laugh.gif

If anything Wayne should be bringing Cam out for "Suck It Or Not" last year Weezy did it w/o Cam.

pimp.gif
D-Block....hopefully there will be lots of videos and pics.

yeess ms info has taken the first true L of 08.. SMH.. will deff be calling hot97 tm to roast lol

RTNY:

More on the way, I'm stuck in traffic and my laptop about to die…

Lil Wayne did the Lollipop remix with Kanye and Kanye did Put On with Jeezy. Other suprises in the show included LL Cool J, Fat Joe, DJ Khaled, Ace, Rick Ross, Jim Jones, Juelz, Raekwon, Method Man, Ghostface, CNN, & Swizz Beatz

Back
Top Bottom